5.change of plans

Namjoon pov

I was picking out daniel clothes when daniel ran to the bathroom.i heard regurgitating.i went to bathroom.daniel was puking into the toilet.he was done.he flushed the toilet.then he ran to me.

"Joonie,my tummy hurts."he said.i picked him up.he was crying.i rubbed his back.

"Well you have to eat first before I can give you some medicine."

"What is medicine?"he asked.

"the science or practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease."He still looked confused.

"It will make you feel better."he nodded.then we went to the kitchen.daniel laid his head on my shoulder.i microwave some frozen pancakes.then my phone rang.i answered it.

Jin:namjoonn where are you?
N:sorry Hyung,change of plans.danny is sick.
J:poor little fella
N:tell yoongi and hobi there are in charge.
J:why I can't be in charge?
N:really fake maknae?
J:true.

Daniel started whining.

N:i have to go.good luck

Then I hanged up.i hugged daniel.then i place the plate on the table.i tried to put daniel in the chair but he didn't let go of me.

"No!joonie feels nice."he said.I chuckled.Then I sat down in the chair.daniel started eating while I check Twitter.it still going wild from yesterday.there were a lot of tweets of theories of why I adopted daniel.

"Joonie that you!"he said while pointing at the phone screen that show a fan cam me of dancing.

"Yeah."daniel nuzzle his head into my shoulder.

"You look like a cat when you do that."he shrugged.he continued to eat.after he was done.we went to the bathroom.i tried place on the counter but he held on to me.He shook his head.I grabbed the medicine from the medicine cabinet.good thing I brought kid medicine last week.

"Danny i need both of my hands.i have to put you down."

"No."he whined.i sighed.i started tickling him.he loose his grip on me.i place him on his feet.he immediately hugged my leg.

"Joonie."he whined.

"Yes?"

"Up."he said.

"You have to wait."he started whining.i ignore his whined as measure the medicine in the cup.

"Danny,i pick you up if  you drink all the medicine in this cup."daniel nodded.i gave it to him.he drank all of it.i picked him up.i noticed his face was scrunched up in disgust.

"Medicine is yucky."he said.

"But it will make you feel better."then we went to my room.we laid in bed and watch tv.i was flipping through the channel.i saw my band member on tv.

"Joonie!look thats jiinie and Hobi!"he said while pointing at the screen that show hoseok talking about he happy to be on the show.

"Maybe i am miscounting but there are seven members right?"asked the host.the screen show the six members and the host.

"Yes there is seven members but our leader couldn't come today."said yoongi

"What happened?"asked the host with concern face.

"His son sick today.so he stay home to take care of him."said hoseok.

"Poor Danny."mumbled jimin.hopeful the host didn't catch it.

"Who is Danny?"asked the host.All the members look at yoongi and yoongi looked at jin.

"Danny is RM son.but we don't feel comfortable talking about his son  without RM present."said jin.thank you jin!maybe I should had put him in charge.

"Oh.sorry for asking."said the host

"Who is RM?"Asked daniel

"That my stage name."

"What does RM mean?"He asked.

"Rap monster."He gasped

"You are monster!!?are you going to eat me!?!"he asked with fear in his eyes.

"Danny i am not monster.so I will not eat you."

"Good!cuz I am too cute too die."he said.he struck his tongue out.