7.book

Daniel pov

"Joonie!"i tapped his leg as he continued to talk on the phone.

"I don't know.its been a while since I collaborated with western artist."he said.

"Joonie!"i tapped his leg again.he shushed me.

"I like that artist actually.he made some good songs."he said.i tapped his leg again.

"Joonie!"he sighed softly.

"Hold on."he said to the phone.then he kneeled to my height.

"Yes danny?"he said.

"Can you read a book to me?!"i asked excitedly.

"Not right now.after this phone call."he said.i nodded.he started talking on the phone again.i went the living room and to bookshelf.i saw book I wanted on the third shelf but I can't reach.

"Joonie!"i yelled.he didn't respond.i sighed.i guess I do it myself!i climbed up the shelves and grabbed the book.i pulled on the book but it was struck.i tug harder.i accidentally hit myself in the face with arm of the book.i fell back on the floor.i leaned hard on my bottom.i started crying.then i heard running footsteps.namjoon hanged up the phone.he kneeled to me.

"What's wrong,Danny?"he asked.i didn't answer and continued to sob.i made grabby hands at him.he picked me up.he hugged me.i nuzzled his chest.he chuckled.

"You just wanted my attention?"he asked.

"No.the book is mean!"i wipes my tears.i pointed to the book on the floor.namjoon picked up.

"The book hit my face!and made me fall!the book is bad Joonie!"

"Fall?from where?"he asked.

"That thingy!"i pointed to the bookshelf.

"Danny,you not suppose to be climbing on things.next time ask me to get it for you."

"I did!you didn't answer me."i pouted.he rubbed my back.

"I am sorry."he said.i nodded.then he tried place me on my feet but I clinged to him.

"No!carry me please!"he nodded.then he went to couch.he started reading the book.but I kept interrupting him to ask questions about it but namjoon didn't seem to mind.

~later

I was sitting in namjoon studio.i was bored.so I put down the tablet.i walked to namjoon was typing on the computer.

"Joonie!i am bored!"

"Danny you want to hang out with jimin until I finish working?"he asked.i nodded.He stood from the chair.

"Carry me please!"he picked me up.we left the studio walked to the dance studio.namjoon walked in.i wiggled out his arm.i ran to jimin who was sitting in front of the mirror with hoseok.

"Chimmy!"

"Hey Danny."said jimin.

"Can you guys watch him while I finish my work?"asked namjoon.

"Yup!"said hoseok.namjoon left.i watched as they practice a little before they sat down.

"Let's go a vlive!"said jimin.

"Okay."said hoseok.

"This a vlive?"

"Can we show danny in live?"asked jimin.

"I think so."said hoseok.then they sat on the floor and place the phone on against the mirror.i tilt my head in confusion.

"Hello Army!"asked hoseok.

"Hi!"said jimin.

"Um why you talking to your reflection?"i asked.jimin laughed.

"We talking to people.we just can't see them."

"I still not understaging."

"You mean understanding?"asked hoseok.

"That what I say!"i pouted.

"Army this is danny.danny say hi."said jimin.

"Hello!"i waved.

"Who is Danny?"asked hoseok who reading out loud.

"I am danny!"

"Danny is RM son."said jimin.

"Chimmy!joonie says he is good monster he wouldn't eat cuz I am too cute!"

"Yeah you are."said jimin.