3.doctor

Namjoon pov

I was looking for my car keys.daniel was helping me but he got distracted by the tv.i found the keys in cabinet with pots.

"Okay.lets go."then we left the apartment.we went to my car.i help daniel into the car.i fasten his belt.then i went to the driver seat.i started driving.

"Where we going?"he asked.

"To the doctor office."

"What that?"he asked.

"You never been to the doctor?"

"What is a doctor?"he asked.this won't end well!

"a qualified practitioner of medicine."

"What?"he asked.

"It's person who check to see if you are healthy."

"What's healthy?"he asked

"Not sick."

"Oh!otay."he said.then we arrived at the doctor office.i help daniel out the car.i held his hand as we walk across the parking lot to the building.i walked to the front desk.i notice there was only two people here.slow day.i signed in.then i noticed daniel let go of my hand.i look around the room.he was playing with toys by the tv.i sat in the chair near himself.i watch him play with the toy cars.note to self:buy some toys for him.then a nurse called us to the back.we walked to the back.we followed her to height and weight scale.

"Sweetheart,step on the scale."she said.daniel step on the scale.she wrote it down.then she measure his height.She wrote it down.

"Follow me sweetheart."she said.she held her hand for daniel.he held my hand instead.we went to a hallway.

"Sweetheart,i need stand at this line and tell if you can see what letter I am pointing at.but you have to cover one eye at time.kay?"he nodded.he covered his right eye.the nurse was to end of the short hallway to pointed to the big e at the top.

"E!"he said.then they continued to do that until the bottom of the poster.they did the same from his eye.we followed her to the doctor office where the doctor was waiting.

"Hello i am Doctor Huening."he said.i shook his hand.

"This is first doctor appointment since he was a baby according to his medical records."he said.i nodded.then he turned to Daniel who trying to touch to the medical tools on the counter.

"No.no.danny don't touch that."he immediately stop touching it.he walked to me.

"Place him on the bed.lets get started."said the doctor.i place him on the short bed.the doctor started the check up while Daniel asking 50 million questions about everything.

"He is very healthy.if you have any questions please call."he said.i nodded.i picked Daniel up.i left the doctor office.i drove directly to the studio.i parked the car.i reached in my glove compartment.i grabbed a mouth mask.i gave it to Daniel.

"Danny,put this on."he nodded.then he put it on.i took my bucket hat off and put on him.i gave him some sunglasses.he put it on.

"Why is everything darker?"he asked while waving his hand in front of his own eyes.

"Because the glasses are tined."

"What's tined?"he asked.

"It's magic."

"Oh."then we hopped out the car.i carried daniel to the building.i went to hoseok studio.yoongi and hoseok was talking.

"Hey guys."then i place daniel on the sofa next yoongi.daniel was looked around the room.

"Danny,this yoongi and hoseok.guys meet daniel."they greeted daniel.

"Now we get started."said yoongi.

~later

After our brain session.i had a meeting with bang pdnim.i picked the sleeping daniel up.

"He is very curious."said hoseok

"He asks a lot of questions."said yoongi

"I noticed.well I saw you guys later."then i left the studio and walked to bang pd nim office.i knocked on the door.

"Come in."he said.i walked in.i sat in the chair in front of his desk.he looked away from his computer.

"Namjoon.you understand you want to settle down but you have to think about the other members before you make things like this."he said.

"Sir,i can balance a child and being idol.don't underestimate me."

"I didn't.but most idols retire when they get a family.namjoon as leader i know you understand that the band needs you."i looked at Daniel in my arms.

"Sir I am not retire nor I am regretting having a child."

"Namjoon,are you sure you can do this?"he asked with worry in voice.i looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Yes."i said confidently.