Hurt

Gotta tell you the clothes again because I'm just fucking like that :) also these kiddos are 9 years old. 

(Markus is wearing a dark blue hoodie that have the letters rA9 all over it, and denimn cargo pants. Simon wore the same pink hoodie but wore denimn cargo shorts, again -_-. North wore a pastel red knot front shirt and denimn shorts. Josh wore a white button up shirt and pants)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Markus came early to the park center so he could think of where the group should go. "Hey Markus!" Simon bellowed, making Markus look up. "Oh hey Simon," Markus waved back, "what are you doing here so early?" Simon sat down next to Markus. "I-I don't know...I don't know I just came here early." Simon sputtered. "Do you wanna go to the playground while we wait?" Simon smiled. "Yea sure, let's go!"

Simon played on the swings, the speed getting him high up. When he fully stopped he glanced at Markus who was sitting inside the tower, doing nothing. "MARKUS! SIMON!" North's voice echoed through the whole park. Simon was in the middle of swinging when he jumped off and scraped his knee. Simon's face instantly stained with tears as blood trickled down his knee. "Simon! Simon are you okay?!" Markus went down from the tower and ran to Simon. "M-Markus...find D-Daniel...he's m-my older brother. H-he looks like...m-me..." Simon stuttered as he pointed to his older sibling. "I can't leave you here by yourself. I can help you over to him?" Markus compromised. Markus put an arm around Simon's waist and put the other's around his own neck so he can help him up.

"Uh Daniel! We need help!" Markus yelled, catching an older boy's attention. "Simon what the hell did you get yourself into?" Daniel said, worried. "I fell off the swings and scraped my knee..." Simon explained. "You can't play anymore Simon. This wound looks like it'll take a few hours to heal." Daniel said, inspecting the bleeding scrape. "B-but I wanna keep playing!" Simon insisted, wiping any remaining tears from his face. "Only if this guy here protects you okay?" Daniel said, mentioning Markus. Daniel turned to Markus and whispered, "I trust you." Markus nodded and watched as Daniel bandaged Simon's knee. "Can you walk now?" Daniel said as Simon got up. Simon dragged his left leg a little bit but was still able to run. "Y-yea, thanks Daniel!" Simon smiled, making Markus feel a little warm. Markus hesitated but held Simon's hand and lead him back to the park center, running with Simon running right behind him.

Once they arrived (still holding hands) North looked at Simon's knee. "Oh my god Simon are you okay?!" North blurted, crouching down to see his knee. "I'm fine North." Simon reassured. Josh looked at Simon and Markus holding hands, confused but stayed neutral. "Simon can't run that much so we have to go somewhere that isn't far." Markus said, holding onto Simon's hand. "We could go to the trampoline park." North suggested. "North, Simon might break his legs if we go there." Josh muttered sarcastically. "Should we go to the ice cream place again?" Markus smirked. "Yes! Yes we should." Simon gushed. "Alright then, let's go!" Markus chuckled.

After the group got their ice creams, they sat on a bench nearby. Markus' hand guided itself to Simon's. His hand hovered over the other's until lowering itself on top of Simon's hand. Markus acted like nothing happened and continued eating his ice cream, while Simon glanced at Markus and smiled. "HA! I'm done before you guys!" North exclaimed, throwing her napkin away. "I would've been done before you only if I hadn't gotten a brainfreeze." Markus pouted. "Haha!" North laughed in amusement. Markus finished a few seconds later and waited for Josh and Simon while North was back at the playground.

Once the two finished they all went back to the playground where North was. "Lets play tag!" North yelled from the tower. "Yea but we have to decide who's it first so come down!" Josh yelled back. North climbed over the railing and hung from the holes from the floor and dropped down. "Show off..." Simon muttered under his breath. "Let's play rock, paper, scissors. Whoever is the ultimate loser is it." North said, determination to be heard from her voice. Markus turned to face Simon. "Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" Simon picked scissors and Markus selected paper. The two giggled unexpectedly and went along.

It was then, Josh vs Markus, whoever lost the round go to be it. And unsurprisingly, Markus lost. Then the other 3 kids fled. Markus knew Simon had a disadvantage so he went for North. North climbed up to the tower and then climbed up the monkey bars. She sat in the middle of the monkey bars, teasing Markus. Markus jumped up and clung onto one of the bars, getting closer to North. His finger touched North's and she groaned. North shimmied off the monkey bars and went to find Josh. Markus then went for Simon.

Simon was roaming around the playground's castle. Simon saw Markus staring at him and ran, Markus followed after him. Simon fell again but nothing severe happened. Markus approached Simon and they both giggled. Markus lend his hand out and Simon took it, pulling himself out.

Once Simon was on his two feet, they both couldn't help but stare into each other's eyes. Simon's cheeks went a little pink and Markus grinned.