Protect You

I'm not dead okay, I just had a lot of stuff and my personal life has stopped me from doing so. Hopefully I will have enough time to squeeze wattpad and updating in my normal schedule. Josh: red sweater, cargo pants, and sneakers North: white, long dress shirt, blue flannel jacket, black leggings, and boots Simon: Pink oversized hoodie, jeans, and boots aswell Markus: white button up shirt, black jacket, black jeans, and sneakers))

The squad was riding in the middle of Jericho Elementary School School bus. Simon was used to getting bullied by the biggers kids for a year now. They all knew about his little secret, that he liked one of the boys that were in their class. Now, Markus never heard of this little secret. Well, of course, if it was a secret why would he? Markus was the superhero of his grade, aka the smart and obedient kid. He always stood up for kids who were getting bullied, so it was rare that Simon was. Josh and North were sitting in the same row as them, but the bullies surrounded them. "Hey Simon! I bet there's a boy you haven't kissed before, I'm guessing it's this one next to you, huh? Just do it faggot." Those words hurt Simon more and more as this kept happening. Since this was the 420th day, Simon was on the verge of tears. Markus grabbed Simon's hand and intertwined his fingers with the shorter boy's. "We're going to be leaving now. I suggest you eight stop bothering us or there will be consequences." Markus announced sharply, standing up, and his grip on Simon's hand tight. Simon stood up after him, wiping his tears away and his head down low, facing the floor. "Just get this faggot away from our area! He's a gay bitch and derserves nothing he has right now!" A girl argued, motioning her hands in a 'shoo' motion. North and Josh followed Markus and Simon to the very back of the bus. Once they sat down Markus checked on Simon. "Are you okay Si?" Markus asked, trying to take a glance at Simon's face. "T-They always bully me, a-and I'm getting tired of i-t..." Simon stuttered, wiping harshly at his face. Markus went bold. He attempted at a close hug, which Simon gladly accepted and cried into Markus's shoulder, the salty tears riding down the back of his jacket. North and Josh quietly whispered to each other, satisfied with the sight and concluded that Markus was going to be a very good companion.

"Simon's gay ass can't even run straight!"

"I know right! Always has to be so dramatic!"

The kids talked about Simon awfully loud, making sure the whole bus heard. After a few munites of talking the whole school bus was laughing at Simon. "C-can you..p-please..make them st-op laughing at me?..." Simon muttered as tears glided across his face. "Just close your eyes and ignore it. It's all gonna be over soon." Markus reassured before Simon fell asleep peacefully as the laughing continued. "I can see your one of caring for people, hm?" A girl with naturally white hair in a pixie cut asked. She was the only one not laughing at Simon. "I guess.." Markus answered, his grip around Simon staying calm. "Oh I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Kara." Kara smiled softly. "I'm Markus." Markus introduced. "I'm the new girl here so you might not recognize me." Kara said, her friend next to her peering out the window. "Kara you might wanna stop talking to him. I think he has the disease." One of the bullies sneered. "What disease?" Kara asked innocently. The bully laughed in her face "Stop talking like a fag and you won't catch it!" Kara turned to Markus. "What disease are they talking about? I have never heard of a disease breakout." Kara really didn't understand what they were talking about. "I can't believe we're getting an idiot for a new student!" The same bully snickered, towering over Kara. Now, Kara was no scaredy cat. She knew how to fight, but she would only do so if the bully tried to swing at her first. "What are you gonna do? Cry like a little baby?" Some of the bullies added fake crying noises, 'waa waa'. "You should be glad that we're on the school bus and not at school right now or I would've fucked you up so hard right now." A girl laughed at Kara as they arrived at the school. ((Yall I'm gonna add a plot twist, watch me)) 

"Could you two get our bookbags for us?" Markus asked North and Josh, carrying Simon bridal style. "Of course." Josh agreed, getting Markus's backpack and North got Simon's. Markus carried Simon into Jericho Elementary School, and set him in one of the sofas in the office. "If Simon doesn't wake up, you'll be late for class." Josh informed, giving Markus his backpack. "Just tell Mr. Anderson that we'll be a little late," Markus sighed, pulling Simon close to him, and setting the backpack aside "Also tell Connor that I'm going to be late for baseball practice. I'll be protecting Simon until he gets home so he won't be bothered by the bullies." North nodded, and left, Josh following closely. Simon's lips parted slowly as he was starting to wake up. Once he realized he was cuddling with Markus he panicked, immediately remembering the events that occured. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

"Finally you're awake Simon."

"I'm so sorry Markus!"

"Why?"

"I-...I don't know I'm just sorry.."

"You can go back to sleep Simon, rest for as long as you like."

"O-Okay..."

Simon layed his head on Markus's shoulder, closing his eyes and drifting back to sleep. It was only a matter of time before they were kicked out by the guidance counselor. Markus then carried Simon into Mr. Anderson's room because he owned huge bean bags in his room. Markus sat in one of them, still carrying Simon bridal style. Markus was able to attend to class while he was still protecting Simon. He vowed to always do so...