Chapter 4 - Meeting

(I messed up the way Giyuu says Y/N's name in the previous chapters, it's supposed to be 'L/N-San' (last name) instead of 'Y/N-San', so sorry about that!)

Time Skip - 3 Hours
You wake up at the butterfly estate, in a bed. Your wounds were properly bandaged up and sterilised, they weren't bleeding as much anymore.

☀︎

You then feel something next to your left leg and look down, Tomioka-San is sitting on a chair next to you, but his head is laying on your bed as he sleeps. He's wearing the same thing as you, patient clothing. You haven't seen him in different clothing, it's always the demon slayer uniform and haori. This is the first time you've seen him wearing something else. He looks so peaceful. You pat his head and he slowly opened his eyes, his dark blue orbs meeting yours. You quickly retreated your hand and put it to your side.

"S-Sorry, did I wake you up?", you asked, nervous.

"Yes, but I don't mind," he smiled, still staring into your eyes, "are you feeling ok now?" You didn't say anything, you just kept staring at him. 'He looks so nice when he smiles,' you thought. "L/N-San?" Tomioka-San asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Hm? Oh yeah, I'm feeling way better now. What about you?" Tomioka-San nodded just head, "me too." He flashes you another warm smile, but this time it felt like something just clicked in your brain. Your heart started beating faster and your cheeks flushed a light pink. His smile, it looked perfect. His eyes are beautiful as well. He's just... perfect.

☀︎

"L/N-San? You're face is turning pink, are you feeling sick?" He placed his hand on your forehead, "you're forehead feels hot, do you have a fever?" Your face turned more red as you covered your face with your hands, "I... I-I feel fine! M-Maybe it's the medicine!" You made up an excuse. "Oh yeah, the doctors gave me some medicine as well! It made me feel a little dizzy and they said that it might make me act different, but I don't think I'm acting different. I think I'm just fine!" Tomioka-San said. You smiled and nodded, understanding why he's acting this way.

☀︎

Then a crow cane and sat on the windowsill, catching our attention. "HASHIRA MEETING AT THE HEADQUARTERS! ALL HASHIRA MUST GO!!" The crow flew away after delivering the message. "This must be about Tanjiro and Nezuko..." you whispered.

You got off the bed, "Tomioka-San, we have to get changed for the meeting, so hurry up." He grabbed his clothes from the bedside table and took off his shirt, your face turned turned completely red like a tomato. "TOMIOKA-SAN CHANGE SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOT HERE!" You exclaimed, completely flustered. You both stood there in shock as you looked at eachother, his face grew a bright red and he quickly put his shirt back on. The medicines probably wearing off. "I-I'm sorry! It just... happened!" Tomioka-San was an embarrased mess, he picked up his clothes and walked towards the door and as he was about to leave he said, "sorry Y/N-San—!", without even looking at you. He gently closed the door and you started changing, processing what just happened in your head.

☀︎

Time Skip - 5 Minutes (the writing past this part is basically a repeat of the Hashira meeting with Tanjiro, but it has a few changes. The first paragraph is not part of the repeat, but feel free to skip everything after that!)
You walk outside and see Tomioka-San waiting for you. You walked up to him and didn't want to make it awkward, so you act like the thing from earlier didn't happen. "Hi Tomioka-San! Do you wanna go to the headquarters together?" You asked him with a bright smile. After a few seconds, he nodded and you both walked out of the butterfly estate, walking at a fast pace towards the headquarters. It was completely silent between you two, until you break the silence, "about earlier, I really don't mind. I know it was an accident." He looked at you and his cold expression disappeared, it turned into a nice, caring and loving expression. One that seemed like it was just for you to see. "Thank you," he replied.