Anger

""YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM!!"" "V-VIVI! LET GO!!" ""NO YOU ARE A ASSHOLE AND I HOPE YOU BURN!"" she throws sky down and she grunts she then tears up, She backs up from Vivi as she grabbed a bat about to hit her Arthur gasped and quickly grabbed her 'VIVI!' ""LET ME GO ARTHUR!"" 'VIVI PLEASE!' Arthur gets shoved down as vivi raises her bat up Skylar closes her eyes excepting her fate until she opens her eyes to see Lewis infront of her he sighed "Blueberry why are you trying to hurt sky?"""S-SHE HURT ARTHUR! S-she hurt him!"" "How?" 'She didn't hurt me' Arthur says quietly as he looked doen, Skylar sighed and got up from the floor she looked at Arthur and went to her room Arthur ran over and grabbed her small hand ' Sky... Listen I'm sorry for all this... I really am' ".....dont be sorry Dude... Vivi has every right to be mad at me besides I don't deserve you..." ' D-Don't say that! You deserve someone better than me! You deserve someone like- Lewis!' The Chicana laughs a bit "Nah he has Vivi!" She gigglef slightly as she then quickly hugged the blonde giving him a small peck on the cheek a dark red dancing on the blondes face as he chuckled slightly as the girl smiled at him walking off.

"ill see you soon... Arthur"
"I hope so Skylar'
"I love you"