The Crash

Sirens
That's all he could hear
Loud muffled sirens
And crying

Arthur woke up in a hospital bed he saw Lewis and Vivi on his bed 'w-what happend?' He sits up worried ""You and sky got into a crash..."" 'w-what?! I-Is skylar ok?!' "shes in a coma Arthur" he tears up 'N-No... Nononono.... THE ONE TIME I FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT'S NOT VIVI!!' He began to cry as Vivi hugs him tears going down his face as he mumbled Skylars name he began having flash backs.

~~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"COME ON SLOW POKE!!"
'HEY!!'
"Haha!"
' ILL GET YOU SKY!'
"BET! AH!"
' SKY!'
the small male runs over and sees a crying skylar her arm was broken
'Sk-Sky Sky?! Are you ok?! What happened?'
"M-my arm!"
'o-Oh no ok uhm calm down ill call my uncle!!'
"o-ok..."
'UNCLE LANCE! UNCLE LANCE!'

~~~~~~~~End of flash back~~~~~~~~~~

'This is all my fault...' ""Artie its not!!"" ' YES IT IS VIVI! ITS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAULT I CANT LOSE HER I-... I love her' "and she loves you too Arthur but you're to blind to see that" 'What.... Wait so you're telling me that skylar liked me this WHOLE TIME!?' "Yes she has why do you think she screamed out I liked you" 'I-I thought she was kidding I... I fucked up big time' "....im Sorry arthur" "Mr Kingsmen?" ' Yes?' "....We have bad news about Skylar Galaxy" 'what?'

"She's... Dead"

His eyes widen and he began to sob 'NO! NO NO NO NO! SHE CANT BE DEAD I...I'm such a screw up' he sobs more as vivi hides in Lewis chest crying "Im sorry about your lost Mr.Kingsmen..." 's-she's gone and its all my fault...' ""Artie..."" He sobs more hugging himself "Sir... Would you like her hoodie... Or her necklace?" 'can I have both?' The doctor nods and walks off Arthur sobs hugging himself wishing he said good bye to her before she died...

"If only I said"
"I love you"