The "date"

As Sky and Arthur get to the house Arthur looked over to see skylar leaning against the door looking out of the window her eye lids grew heavy she then closed her eyes and fell asleep 'Awe poor girl must be exhausted...' He grabs her hand and sighed softly as he tears up 'i wish I could tell you how much you fucking mean to me...'

'if only I had the guts'

When they got to his house Arthur gets out and then takes sky out holding the female bridal style he smiled as she curled up her black and purple hair falling in her face he smiled as he brushed it off her face and kissed her head they get to his house and he puts her down on his bed... He smiled and sighed as he began to cry mystery whimpered 'i-I....I'm ok bud... Just I little worried about sky' he sighed then went to the couch putting his face in his hands 'I like her... But I also like Vivi... Ugh what do I do?!' He began to cry even more then mystery whimpered and pulled on his pants 'Hm? What's wrong?' He kept whimpering and took Arthur to the bedroom skylar was asleep still but her sleeves were rolled up fresh and old cuts on her arms and he gasped slightly ' Skylar....' He began to cry he then went to the bathroom and wrapped up her cuts he then sighed softly and hugged her softly whispering 'i love you' in her ear she then clings onto him and he smiled 'so cute' he smiled softly and cuddled her she clings onto him and smiled.

When they woke up it was about 3:00 in the afternoon Arthur was the first one to wake up when he woke up he gasped not seeing sky when he rushed out he sees sky on the couch with mystery watching Tv he smiled softly 'hey sky- uhm wanna go get surfs up surprise pizza?' "Yeah! I'd like that!" She smiled as she got up, they go to the van and get in when they buckled up they go to the diner

CRASH