Flowers for her

{This part will be A P.O.V part!!}

Arthur's P.O.V

After the breakdown i had yesterday i was quite certain that I was ok for now... When I walked out of my room I saw Skylar in her human form her beautiful black and purple hair in a pony tail as she wore her signature red hoodie and black jeans 'Hey sky!' "Hm? Or Arthur!" She floated over to me and hugged me happily I laughed slightly as I hugged back the hug was short but I did love hugging her when she was alive and now... I sighed as I sat down my eyes still a little puffy and red, I felt a hand on my head I look up and see the ghost girl then we both hear a knock sky dissapers and I get up and open the door 'hello?' ""I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ARTHUR KINGSMEN!"" 'V-Vivi- Don't yell please-' ""WHY?!"" 'BECUSE YOURE GIVING ME A BIGGER HEADACHE THAN I ALREADY HAVE!' I snapped at the bluenette I then groan and close the door infront of her I grab my coffee and sip it Mystery licks my hand and I pet him 'hey buddy... I'm sorry' I sighed in the lonely house I then take another sip then I felt lips on my cheek.

Skylar P.O.V

I gave my crush a kiss on the cheek and giggled hugging him tightly 'awe sky... You need cuddles?' "Yes please" I mumble... Arthur laughed and picked me up and took me to the couch he plops down with me on his lap he then cuddles me a couple hours Arthur was gone, when I woke up I freaked out that's when Arthur walked in with my favorite flowers Roses I gasped and tears up 'pretty flowers for a pretty lady!' "Arthur... Roses are my favorite!!" I hug him and smiled I then look at him I turn into my human form and then I kiss him deeply holding him close my eyes closed.

Arthur's P.O.V

My face heats up as she placed her lips on mine but I kissed back wrapping my arms around her pulling her close when we finally let go i smile and she giggled I then looked away ' You have soft lips for a ghost-' "Pfftt you nerd!" 'i-its true!!' She laughed and snorts she then blushed i smiled and then hug her kissing her head softly she smiled and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

{THEY KISSED FINALLY!!}