Episode 1: Welcome to San Jose!

The sun is shining, the skies are blue, the air is crisp in the bustling small area of Downtown San Jose. Cars roll up and down the streets, passing by large banners in puck-shaped frames spotted by the sidewalks. Light poles proudly hold teal-colored banners, each with an All-Star player. Strolling below them on the sidewalk are some of the All-Star players themselves. Joe Pavelski is in the front of the crowd, leading them down the sidewalk.

Joe turns around and walks backward as he asks, "Any questions so far on our tour here?"

"Yeah," John Gibson pipes up from the crowd, "why couldn't the All-Stars be held in Anaheim?"

He chuckles. "Hah, good one, Gibs." He turns back around.

"I think San Jose is pretty," Miro Heiskanen exclaims from the back end of the group.

Joe throws him a warm smile. "Thank you, Heiskanen."

Sidney gazes ahead with confusion. "You guys can actually have ice outside?!" He holds his hand out in front, displaying a small outdoor rink. The boards are decorated with emojis of the top All-Star players; palm trees stick out from inside the rink, which people shuffle around.

With a suppressed smile, Joe leads the group up to it. "Ah, yup. We had to since it's the winter time!" He cranes his head behind his shoulder with his hand by his mouth and whispers, "But let me tell you, it's not the best ice."

Nathan MacKinnon gawks at him. "Why? They gotta have the finest ice to enjoy skating!"

Sidney throws a hand in the air. "I got it!" He breaks from the group, approaching the small ice rink, and throws his hands at it.

Instantly, a fresh, sleek sleet of ice stretches across the entire surface of the rough, dry ice. The skaters let out yelps and hold onto the boards with the slick addition.

Sidney smiles at his work with hands on his hips. "There!"

Nathan snaps his fingers at the sky. A dark cloud forms over the ice rink and releases fluttering snow over it.

"Better!" He gives his friend a proud smile.

Clayton Keller has a flat look at their new additions. "Wow. I'm impressed."

Next to him, Miro claps.

Elias Pettersson crosses his arms with a haughty look. "In Sweden, we have real snow."

"Also in Finland," Sebastian Aho states to him from his right.

Elias shoots him a glare. "Sweden has better snow."

Sebastian flicks his head at him with a pompous aura. "No, Finland."

"Sweden."

"Finland."

"Sweden."

"Finland—"

"Oh hey, would you look at that," Joe shouts with eyes on the two arguing Scandinavians as he points across the street, "Mr. Gorman's here!"

The whole group turns to their right and gaze at Joe's pointing direction.

Across the street is an island which holds a small grassy area spotted with trees. The walkway that cuts in the middle is lined with the same large, puck-shaped banners. They all turn to look at what he's pointing at.

At the far right end of the island is the glowing holographic man, Tommy Gorman. Next to him is Jonathan Toews. They stand in the grassy area, in front of one of the large banners.

"Perfect." Auston Matthews crosses his arms with a scowl at the founder. "I gotta confront him about how I can gain my powers back with John having them as well."