Episode 3: Chaos!

The afternoon sun shines over the bustling downtown area of San Jose. In the Plaza de César Chávez, the name for the island park, strolling down the walkway lined with the large puck-shaped banners are Johnny Gardreau and Drew Doughty.

"So, lemme get this straight—" Drew holds one finger in the air. "—the power player of the Ducks is Gibson."

Johnny nods. "Yup."

He holds up another finger. "Keller is the power player of the Yotes."

Johnny narrows his eyes ahead. "Y...eah."

He adds a third finger. "And Rask is the Bruins' power player."

Johnny nods with certainty. "Yup."

He peers up. "Eichel, yeah, Eichel is the power player of the Sabres." He holds up four fingers.

"Yeah!" Johnny exclaims.

He holds all five fingers in the air. "And the Flames' power player is..."

As his voice fades off, their strides slow.

Drew makes a worried look. "...is..."

Johnny gazes up at him with concern as they come to a halt next to his red banner.

Drew scrunches his face. "...is..."

"You...don't wanna say it," he concludes with a shake of his head.

Drew throws his hands in the air. "No!" He whirls to him. "I don't know who it is!"

He holds suspicion in his eyes. "Really?"

Drew shakes his head. "Nuh-uh, not at all!"

Johnny raises his eyebrows. "You wanna know who it is?"

"Yeah!" He holds his hands out from his sides and leans back. "I need to know ALL the power players!"

Johnny pats the top of the puck-shaped frame of his banner. "You sure?"

Drew gazes at him with excitement. "Absolutely!"

Suddenly, fire busts from the banner along with quaking, metal rock music, causing the two to stumble back with fright. A Harley-Davidson Hydra Glide equipped with a small trunk flies out from the flames with its owner riding on it. The motorcycle skids onto the walkway and makes a slick U-turn, leaving a trail of fire in its wake.

With fire crackling and licking at his feet and his motorcycle's wheels, Matthew Tkachuk adjusts his sunglasses and runs his fingers through his golden, tight curls. He then reaches over to his motorcycle's trunk and lifts its lid.

Drew drops his jaw at the sight of his mortal enemy. "ACK, YOU!" A scowl takes over his face; he wags a finger at him. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

From the trunk, a Komodo dragon pops its head out, adorned with its own black motorcycle helmet. It climbs out of the trunk and drops onto the concrete ground before crawling over to Drew.

Matthew hops off his motorcycle, kicks out its stand, whips out a polishing rag, and begins wiping the frame of his vehicle.

Drew's eyes widen as the Komodo's dragon shadow grows over him, forcing him to crane his head up. The small helmet clatters onto the ground by his feet, which Matthew scoops up.

Staring back at Drew is a gigantic Komodo dragon with its flicking, long tongue. It then swings its large, scaly paw at him, swatting him up into the air.

"AAAHHH!!!" Drew screams as he soars across the skies of the city.

In a redwood forest, Patrik Laine sits on the ground, rubbing two sticks furiously over a pile of other sticks. Drew's screams grow louder, causing him to peer up.