Perfectly Imperfect L C.Y

Two words that I can Describe Lee chaeyeon, Perfectly Imperfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Im Shin Y/n and I really like this Girl in my class. She is beautiful, Kind, Talented, She is the girl you can dream of.

I love seeing her everyday she basically gave me the strength to keep going.

This past few days I don't see her that much. I know that she's part of the dance group but still.

She is the most hard working people I know, She works day and night.

I've been thinking about confessing to her for about a year now but I just can't.

But I have to build up my courage to tell her that.

I was walking down the streets to my school, It's not far so I can manage.

I entered the school as I saw a big Tarpaulin hanging outside the school.

I read it out as I just can see that there announcing the schools 40th year.

I walked down to the hallways then someone jumped on my back. "Hey, Morning Y/n"I looked behind and saw Yuri.

"Morning Joyul, Your heavy get down."I said as she didn't get down.

"Ayy, I can feel your love handles Joyul."I said as Yuri quickly got down and slap my arm hard.

"Oww, Yah Jo Yuri!"I said as Yuri run for her life. I ran after Yuri then arrived at the classroom.

I stopped as I saw No Lee chaeyeon. My smile quickly disappeared as I saw an empty seat at front.

I sat on my chair as the teacher came in."Ok class will have a quiz tod-" "Sorry sir.. I'm late, It will never happen again."Chaeyeon said as she wanted to catch her breath.

Chaeyeon sat on her seat as I can clearly see sweat dripping of her temple. I build up my courage to give her my handkerchief.

"Can you pass this to chaeyeon."I whispered to my classmate as she passed it to chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon grabbed the handkerchief as she looked at me." Wipe your sweat."I mouthed as I can clearly see Chaeyeons Blush.

"Thank you Y/n."Chaeyeon mouthed as she wipe her sweat."Yah nice move Y/n."Yuri said as she lightly punch me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell already ring as my classmates got out of the classroom. I was about to go out as I saw Chaeyeon sleeping on her table.

I sighed as I go to a near vending machine to give chaeyeon milk and bread. I Entered the classroom as I saw her sleeping peacefully again.

I opened the windows for some fresh air for chaeyeon as I put the milk and bread beside her table.

While I was doing so, I saw chaeyeon flinch. chaeyeon slowly look at me as I just stared at her.

I them let out a small chuckle as I give her the milk and bread. "Looks like you're tired, here eat this."I said as I hand her the bread and milk.

At first chaeyeon refuse but then Her tummy rumble. "Your hungry chaeyeon please eat, my treat."I said as I place down the bread.

"Bu-" "No buts."I said as I grabbed a seat beside her.

I saw her eat as I just looked at her while smiling. after she eat we joked around as I can now hear her legendary laugh.

"HAHAHA thank you Y/n, but I'll be going now I have to practice."Chaeyeon said grabbing her stuffs as I return the chair and bid goodbye to her.

"Eyy Y/n.."Yuri said making a really annoying face."What's with the face Love handles."I said as I crossed my arms.

"Don't change the Subject Shin Y/n, You did a really good job my friend."Yuri said patting my back as we both laugh.

"What about Chaeyeons condition?"Yuri asked. "She seems tired and she lose some weight.."I said as look at chaeyeons seat.

"Ahh, She shouldn't force herself. She is already talented."Yuri said.

"Yeah but she's Lee chaeyeon."I said. The bell ringed signalling that the lunch is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's now dismissal time as My classmates already left the classroom. At some point my legs wanted me to stay longer so I told Yuri that she can go without me.

I walked around the school admiring it as much as I could. I then heard loud music noise on the dance studio.

it keeps on repeating and repeating that at some point your ears will get tired of the music.

I decided to take a sneak peek as I saw chaeyeon repeating the same dance steps allover and allover again.

Chaeyeon the stops as she sits infront of the big mirror. I saw tear drops falling from her eyes as she ruffles her hair aggressively.

"Why can't I do that simple dance step!!"Chaeyeon shouted and even if the room is a little bit soundproof it can still be heard outside.

"Im not talented, Not beautiful, Not smart! Why can't I just be perfect!."Chaeyeon shouted as she sobbed hard as she hugged her knees.

At this point I can't see her like this, I opened the door as I slowly walked towards her. She looked at me as she wipes her tears with my handkerchief.

"Nobody's perfect Chaeyeon, Nobody."I said as I sat beside her."Did you hear everything?"Chaeyeon asked softly.

"Hmm, Everything."I said as I fixed her hair."Look Chaeyeon, Nobody's perfect well except for God but still no body it this planet called earth is perfect, Not even me. Chaeyeon Your beautiful, Talented, Funny, Smart, Caring, Kind if I can enumerate it all it would take hours to say all the compliment for you to feel that your just yourself."I said as I wiped her tears.

"But still, nobody appreciates me and I know your just saying ut for me to feel better."Chaeyeon said while looking away.

"Why would I only say those to make you feel better if all of the things I said was True?"I said.

"Look, You can think all of those things, 'Cause that's the reason why I like you, You're Perfectly Imperfect chaeyeon."I said as Hugged her.

The hug felt like forever, I just don't wanna let go. It felt like I came at the right time and the right place to say all those things to her, I felt something in me that just don't wanna let go.

After the long hug, Chaeyeon finally pulled out. "Thank you Y/n, And dis you just confess to me?"Chaeyeon said while chuckling while I just scratch my neck.

"Kind of?"I said shyly."Hmm..I like you to."Chaeyeon said making me really shock.

Chaeyeon hugged me as I just stayed frozen. I finally come to my sense and return the hug.

I pulled out as I caressed her cheek."Just remember that I like those things about you, that makes you Perfectly Imperfect."I said.

That's why I like those things about you that makes you,

Perfectly Imperfect.