Cheater Y N.K

I regret cheating on you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Jang Y/n and I'm currently, 17 and I have a boring girlfriend, A really boring girlfriend named Nako.

She is Japanese, and I'm Korean, and yes you maybe wondering where am I? I'm in seoul.

Nako moved here, when she was just 14, because her dad got a stable job here, and that's where I came in her life.

I was a volleyball player at the school nako transferred, and when Eunbi was giving her a tour, I accidentally..spike the ball hard making it bounce onto nako.

And that's where our story began.

At our first year we were so happy, with each others company, but when it gets..longer, everything seems to die down.

She always put her attention towards, her studies, and I somehow don't get it.

I'm her girlfriend, I need attention to. I think she priorities her study more than me, and because of that, I made the biggest mistake of my life.

It was Saturday morning and, I decided to take nako on a date.

My little nako🥰
Puppy Y/n💛

Nako, wanna go on a date
With me?
(Seen)

I can't Y/n, I have to study
For the finals.
(Seen)

Study..again?! You always
Pay attention on your studies
Why won't you pay attention
To me anymore?!
(Seen)

I thought you understand
Me Y/n, I'll take you on
A date next time.
(Seen)

Forget it.
(Seen)

I closed my phone as I ruffle my hair aggressively, I stared at my bedroom ceiling as I suddenly thought of nako.

I sat up straight, as I fixed myself and grabbed my volleyball, ball.

I then texted Yujin and Ryujin to play with me to get Nako off my mind for a minute.

We arrived at the court as I wait for Yujin and Ryujin to enter. "Y/n!"someone shouted as I heard laughter near the gate.

I then saw Ryujin with Yujin and with 3 other girls. "Ey, Y/n looking good as always."Yujin said as she pat my shoulder.

"Who are these girls."I asked as they all payed attention to me. "Oh them,"Ryujin said as she pointed at the 3 girls.

"This is Minju, Chaeryeong and Wonyoung."Ryujin said their names as I just nod.

"I'm Y/n."I said as I walk towards the center of the court as I dribbled the ball.

"Let's play, 3v3 may the best team win."I said as They all smiled and the competition begin.

The competition, went well as expected, but I can't seem to take my eyes off Minju.

The way she smiles just seem so attractive, as I admire her, I didn't knew that a really hard spike would come and hit me.

Everything went black.

"Are you sure she is still alive?"?? Asked. "Of course, this is Jang Y/n, our captain ball, she is really good at volleyball but I think somethings is bothering her."?? Said.