•[3]•

"(Y/n) (L/n)... From today onward... you shall... No!!!!!"

My eyes shot open waking up from that terrible dream, or was it a memory? I was curious to what it was but I had to think about that later as I realized what had happened to me.

"Oh, you're finally awake" I looked from the edge of my bed to see the male that I was suppose to kill earlier. Dazai beamed upon seeing me awake. "You were peaceful in your sleep. So cute and precious, I almost forgot that you had intended to kill me awhile ago" he cooed.

"W-where am I?" I asked as I looked at some parts of my body that are bandaged.

"Since you were badly beaten and bruised I decided to get you treated first- and that's how you ended up here in this hospital" Dazai replied as he points to my bandaged body. A small chuckle came out from him.

"What's so funny?" I asked raising a brow, "You think it's hilarious that you'd treat your opponents wounds?".

"Not that, sheesh are you cynical" he shrugged,"We just match". I was confused on what he meant. He let out a sigh upon seeing my confused expression,"See this?" he pointed at his bandaged arms, "We match-we're bandaged buddies" he said happily but I gave no response. He pouted at my blank expression, "You're no fun".

I didn't understand what's the big deal in having matching bandages.

"Since you look like you're already fine, time to get going then" Dazai said standing up.

"Huh?".

"Haven't I told you already? You're going to meet the Boss" he said in a slightly serious tone. The playful persona awhile ago vanished in an instant upon seeing him in that state.

We took a car to the Headquarters of the Port Mafia. Dazai made me sat beside him, he left himself very much open for me to attack but I knew better not to. I could tell there was something up his sleeve if I ever decided to lay a finger on him.

A small smirk crept on Dazai's face, "My, do you find me looking at me enjoyable?" he said cheekily. I realized at what he meant, I was staring at him for awhile now not realizing it! I turned my sight away from him, slightly embarrassed at what I did. I heard his chuckles which irked me. "Oh dear, don't tell me you've fallen for me? We just met awhile ago and I still don't know your name" he said in a smooth voice.

"My how big of a head you have Dazai. I'm just surprised how calm you are despite the fact I have my intention on killing you" I replied. "You behave as if I might not stab you in any moment".

"I'm calm because I know you can't" he responded.

I rose a brow, "Oh, what makes you say that?".

"Because I'm sure you're aware of the situation you are in" he replied, and he was right about that. "I'm sure you value your life very much", I don't know if he was intentionally pushing my buttons, but if it were. He was doing a great job at it. "Anyways" he decided to change the subject. "Why don't we start by getting to know each other. Like your name first".

"Why?".

"Well, since I don't have any idea who you are and your background- even name" Dazai  replied in a serious tone.

"My name's of no importance..." I said in a low voice ending the conversation. Dazai didn't bother on continuing the conversation as well.

After a quiet car ride, we finally arrived to a tall building. "Here we are" Dazai said as he leaves the car.

I gasped at the tall building in front of me. I can't believe that this was the Headquarters of the Port Mafia.

"Looks like someone's in awe" Dazai said looking at me. He walked towards the entrance of the building motioning me to follow him.