•[Thank u]•

And that's the end of Moonlight!!! Thank you everyone for reading my short Mafia-Dazai X Reader.
I hope you guys liked it. I know, it's  somewhat a bittersweet ending since
(Y/n) never ended up with Dazai.
At least it's better than having to kill
(Y/n) off...
And since I'm sure some of you wanted to know more about (Y/n) so I'll put some facts about her and other facts about the story~~~

•Fact 1 - (Y/n)'s a year younger than Dazai. Yeah, I should've put that at the beginning of the story. I'm stewpeed~

•Fact 2- Repentance uttered to the Moon, is a rare gift stealing ability that who ever she kills with the scythe, it will be recorded in her Grimoire. She can use the abilities of those she stole if the book is in her hands. The abilities are recorded in her book and she can use it anytime she wants making it an overpowered ability.
Yeah~ Damn she's Op.

•Fact 2.1 - If the book lost it's records of her kills and the abilities she stole, she too will loose her memories. Which is the reason why she lost her memories in the end
Saddddd, all powers has it's ups and downs

•Fact 2.2- The only person who can erase the record is of course Dazai because of his nullifying ability.
Now you know!!! Poor Dazai having to erase himself in ur mind.

•Fact 3- The G.R.A.C.E project was meant to create a living being capable of holding so much abilities, but when you came, you were now their vessel. When The Doctor, strapped you, he forced to infuse different gifts at you almost pushing you to the brink of insanity.
T

hankfully, Dazai and Chibi-Chuuya were there to save you
Uwu Chibi Chuuya - please send Chuuya pics or make an xReader about him I would really read it ♡♡♡♡

•Fact 4- When you lost your memories (At the end), Dazai was the one who bought the apartment for you. He made preparations so that you'll have no problems living a good life.

I guess that's probably it!!! I hope you guys love the story. If you guys want to read some more Xreaders, I have a Bnha and Black butler one.
Go and check it out if you want to.
I also have an Oc book~

Anyways, that's all! Thank u for taking ur time to read this story!!!

IssaNerdyBit out!!!!