Prologue

Third Person's POV

"Is Jaemin home?" Jeno asked one of the maids he passed by when he entered the CEO's home.

"Hey Jeno he's in the library."

"Thanks!" Jeno ran to the stairs excited to see his man after a long day of Animal Physiology,  Parasitology and Evolutionary Biology lectures for today.

He entered the library without knocking expecting the older to be reading some of his office files and is ready to disrupt the other's concentration but to his surprise, he found Jaemin lying uncomfortably on the mini sofa inside, one arm covering his eyes from the light with his white under shirt two buttons undone.

Jaemin looks too hot and too tempting in Jeno's eyes. Silently he put his bag away, quietly approaching Jaemin and carefully straddling the older's torso as he leaned in Jaemin's exposed chest and collarbones, leaving kiss trails. Jeno was just having his fun time when he felt Jaemin's other hand on his lower back inside his shirt on it's way to his butt making Jeno come into halt as he looked at Jaemin who's eyes are still covered by his arm but a smirk was evident on his lips.

"You're awake!" Jeno exclaimed as he yanked Jaemin's arm of his eyes only to see the other's dark brown orbs glistening with lust and hunger.

"Of course I am." Jaemin replied in a deep voice as he pulled Jeno down by the nape, catching his lips as his hand flew to Jeno's ass giving it a massage.

"I hate you." Jeno slapped lightly Jaemin's bare chest as he rests his head on it with Jaemin carding his fingers to Jeno's black locks.

Both males were still on the same couch, Jeno dressed with Jaemin's oversized hoodie straddling on the other and Jaemin who's only on his pants. Jaemin chuckled seeing Jeno's pout, laying a kiss on top of Jeno's head.

"Why do you hate me now baby?" Jaemin asked with a chuckle.

"You lied, you pretended to be asleep and you caught meㅡ"

"Molesting my collarbones and chest? Jeno it's fine." Jaemin interrupted Jeno, laughing at the younger's pink tinted cheeks. He cupped Jeno's cheeks, inching closer till their noses touch until he reached Jeno's ear, giving it a small bite then whispers,

"You should know by now how I sleep, considering we almost sleep together the past month."

"Ya!" Jeno pushed away Jaemin's body giving Jaemin a hard slap on the chest this time as Jaemin only laughs at Jeno's behaviour.

"I thought you were asleep considering who covered your eyes and the room was so cold when Iㅡ" Jeno stopped himself then realized Jaemin and cold temperature don't sit together when Jaemin wants to relax.

"See? I think someone is just hornyㅡ I mean excited to see me." Jaemin teased with a goofy smile.

"I hate you!" Jeno yelled with pout diving into Jaemin's neck to bite him but a simple bite turned into a heated hickey making when Jeno started to suck and lick Jaemin's neck making Jaemin release a low groan, tightening his grip on Jeno's hips.

"Jeno.. Fuck.."

"Remember when you first saw me? I was positioned like this, straddling you our members grinding with each other, my hands looped around your neck playing with your hair, my face an inch apart and my lips making it first marks on a customer's neck." Jeno stated as he does all the mentioned things.

"Do you remember where you first got me as your toy Jaemin?" Jeno asked sickenly sweet and too seductive for Jaemin's liking.

"I do. At Disrobe where you and a silver candy cane toy shined on the stage that lured me in."

-

Jaemin is OLDER than Jeno by 3 YEARS. This story will only contain 5 long chapters! Thank you for always waiting for my updates and I'm sorry for being so slow as always. A gift from me to you! Happy holidays! Wavyuuu 💙-Ji ❤