004

Read at your own risk.

xx

Third Person's POV

"Disrobe? At this hour? Jaemin it's too early andㅡ"

"Jun you have a choice to come or not, you can even have the rest of the day off if you wanted. I just wanna go there right now." Jaemin interrupted getting his coat, keys, phone and everything necessary to bring with him, walking to his glass door almost walking out.

"Bye Jun!"

"Na Jaemin youㅡ Oh my God something is wrong with him."

"HYUCK!"

"Aww what the fuck Renjun."

"We actually need to go at Disrobe right now, Jaemin is acting stupid and oh, he's on his way there." Renjun ranted as he fix his things and get ready to head out.

"Disrobe? Today? At this hour? And Jaemin acting stupid? Isn't he always acting stupid?"

"Hyuck you know what stupid version I mean." Renjun rolled his eyes getting in the elevator.

"Well I don't really know what stupid Jaemin version are you referringㅡ"

"Jeno is at Disrobe right now and Jaemin is acting stupㅡ"

"Fuck! I'll tell Mark that we need to go. See you there asap Jun." Donghyuck dropped the call as soon as he figure out what Renjun is trying to say.

"Yang! Did you see Jaemin?" Renjun immediately asked upon seeing his lover after giving him a peck on the lips.

"Oh I didn't, I just came down to check on everything too." Yangyang truthfully answered snaking an arm to Renjun's waist in a protective way. Renjun in corporate attire is just too much.

"Jun!"

"Hey Mark-hyung, Donghyuck."

"Where is he?" Mark asked.

"Oh I see him with a girl on his lap, a drink on his hand and last but definitely not the least, the girl is obviously abusing Jaemin's neck right now." Donghyuck stated eyeing a certain pair seated on one of the love seats near the stage.

"What the fuck! It's Jeno's turn to dance." Mark said wide eyed when he saw Jeno in black fit leather pants that are hugging his thighs perfectly, a black undershirt topped with a white suit.

"Fuck this is war, that girl is a worker here. I've been hearing gossips that she likes Jaemin the first time he watched Jeno dance. Jeno also know that Wohee got hots for Jaemin." Yangyang tsk watching Jeno's eyes darkened upon the sight.

"War? What do you mean by war?" Renjun asked confused completely opposite to Donghyuck's smirking expression.

"Jeno isn't the type to sulk and cry, you know. I think he's gonna fight back after his dance." Yangyang replied in an amused tone.

"This night will be fun!" Donghyuck remarked.

The four of them decided to approach Jaemin when Jeno's music started to play.