003

Third Person's POV

'Hey Jaemin-hyung, good morning! Bet when you wake up I wasn't beside you anymore. Btw, it was a good fuck, I mean good night! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've got classes today, so see you when I see you. Xoxo

xxx-xxxx-xxxx -Jen'

Jaemin chuckled when he read the note stuck on his forehead not even realizing how Jeno addressed him, a lot later recalling the words hyung and classes, he immediately got his phone dialing Yangyang's number.

"LIU YANGYANG!"

"What the fuck Na Jaemin tone it down!"

"Renjun?"

"Yes this is me,  Yangyang is showering. What the fuck do you need? " Renjun sighed.

"I need to talk to Yangyang asap, Lee Jenoㅡ heㅡ is heㅡ" Jaemin can't even form a sentence thinking that he had just fucked a student not even knowing if he's a legal adult now. Renjun's chuckle was heard on the other line,  amused at Jaemin's morning state.

'Hey Jaemin what's uㅡ"

"Liu Yangyang! Lee Jenoㅡ is he..  Is he aㅡ"

"Calm down Na Jaemin, Jeno is on his last year of college and is graduating this year. Don't worry you didn't fuck an underage teenager." Yangyang laughed when he heard Jaemin sigh so loud.

"Renjun knows that?"

"Yeah he knowsㅡ"

"The two of you really do love making fun of me and scaring the fuck out of me!" Jaemin screamed only to be replied by laughters.

"What are you doing here?" Jaemin asked seeing another male in his office seated on the mini couch, an iced americano on his hand sipping through it's straw while he watches something on his phone.

"Oh hi Jaemin!" Jeno smiled cutely standing up, his eyes going crescents as he faces Jaemin.

Only then, Jaemin noticed how his hair is styled. Stunning Jaemin on his place. Jeno seems glowing today with his all white outfit, white shirt and white pants, and his watch that goes very well with his skin. Lips a little bit too pinkish for Jaemin's liking. Eyes too sparkly for Jaemin's sanity to stay. He just stood there watching the younger male.

"Jaemin? Hey Jaemin!" Jaemin got his senses back when Jeno waved his hand in front of his face only realizing how near Jeno.

"Oh yeah. Jeno, what brings you here?" Jaemin asked stepping away, going to his desk to drop the files he used in his meeting earlier.

"Oh Renjun told me you called for me and I was wondering why would you command Renjun to call me when I gave you my number. Right, Mr. Na?" Jeno said following Jaemin's direction only to stop in front his desk, both hand rested on the table as he leans while changing his tone from innocent to seductive when saying 'Mr. Na'.

"Well Iㅡ youㅡ I mean could we talk later? I kinda don't like it when my momentum is being interrupted." Jaemin answered back, flashing those CEO like cold eyes and a stern face making Jeno back away but immediately smiled, liking Jaemin more.

"Oh okay I'll just take my sit here, if that's okay with you?" Jeno asked walking his way to the mini couch he is seated earlier.