Epilogue

Third Person's POV

When Jeno woke up, Jaemin was no longer on his side. He doesn't smell like whisky anymore, the sheets seems like new and he's fully dressed on his pajamas.

"Where is he?" Jeno asked to himself staring at the ceiling just enjoying the comfort of the bed. He closed his eyes just to relax not expecting for the door to open.

"Smells good. Aww.. " Jeno whined when he felt the stinging on his lower back as he got up.

"Hey baby, careful. I'm sorry. Good morning." Jaemin immediately went to Jeno's aid assisting him to lean on the headboard, laying a kiss on Jeno's forehead.

"Good morning too Jaemin. Why are you sorry love? It's okay, I'm fine." Jeno cupped Jaemin's face leaving a kiss on Jaemin's nose, smiling with his eyes going into crescents.

"So food?" Jaemin asked hearing Jeno's stomach growl a little.

"Feed me hyung." Jeno requested in which Jaemin just smiled and nodded, he can't really resist Jeno doing that cute face and Jeno calling him hyung.

"Hey Na Jaeminㅡ"

"Sssh!" Jaemin immediately shut Donghyuck up who was about to scream upon his entrance to the younger's office.

"Oh sorry." Donghyuck apologized when he saw Jeno curled up on the mini couch inside Jaemin's office.

"Why is he here?"

"I told him we could have dinner tonight and I'll just pick him up from school but he just busted here." Jaemin chuckled staring at Jeno's sleeping form.

"You're happy." Donghyuck remarked, staring at Jaemin in awe.

"Me? Yes I am very happy with him. I want this to last long Hyuckie, I don't even think I can let him go." Jaemin sighed going back to his seat to finish work as soon as possible to have alone time with Jeno.

"Nana I know for a fact that nothing will last if nothing is starting." Donghyuck said and a realization hit Jaemin like a bullet train.

"Good luck Nana!" Donghyuck chuckled leaving Jaemin alone with his realization.

After eating, both of them decided to have a road trip which resulted to them ending up in a shore as they feel the cold breeze against their skin. Jeno was on the hood of Jaemin's car while the other had his back faced to Jeno leaning on his car and is between Jeno's leg as if he was giving a piggyback ride to Jeno as the younger hug him from behind.

"Jeno.. "

"Hmmm?" When Jeno responded Jaemin grabbed both of Jeno's hands on his torso, loosening it's grip to turn and face Jeno. Jaemin hooked Jeno's arms on his neck when he was fully facing the younger male.

"I know we've just known each other for months. There's still so many things we don't know about each other. There's still few memories to cherish of us being together. There's still so much to learn to compliment each other but Jeno, my love, I can't go on like this. I've confessed my feelings to you and I know you did too but I don't feel secure just by hearing that you love me too. In this 4 months full of love, you made me realize that a rough day can be still the best day on the very last minute, you made me realize that I can't last a day when I don't hear your voice, I can't last a week without seeing you and I can't last a month without being near to you and at this rate I think I can't just let you go. You, Lee Jeno, one of the most rare gems in the world that is fortunately, here in my arms, with tears streaming down your beautiful face while your lips tugs upward showing a smile. Will you be my boyfriend?" Jaemin finished and by that time Jeno was a crying mess who could only give a nod as a response.

"Baby, I wanna hear your voice." Jaemin teasded resting his forehead against Jeno's.

"Y-yes Na-Nana! Oh my gosh Yes!" Jeno answered hugging Jaemin tight burying his face on the older's neck.

"Thank you Jeno, I love you baby."

"I love you too." Both shared one passionate sweet kiss with the sea, the moon, the cold breeze and the stars being their witnesses for starting their love that will obviously last.

-

This is Disrobe's crappy ending for y'all. I'm sorry huhu 😭 I'll do my best for endings next time. Thank you to all of you who supported this book! Please leave a comment so that I can include to my list of thank yous! Thank you again and wavyuuuu! ❤ -Ji 💙