002

Third Person’s POV

“Ya! Na Jaemin wake up!” Renjun snapped his fingers in front of Jaemin’s face to grab the younger’s attention who was staring into nothingness as he twirls the glass he was grasping with his hand playing with the ice.

“Are you already drunk Nana?” Donghyuck asked.

“No, just tipsy.” Jaemin answered sipping another shot of tequila.

“When did you drank too that much tho? You just joined us here.”

“Well if you fucking saw that dancing right in front of you without no one blocking your view, you’d have tequila be your water too.” Jaemin stated rolling his eyes.

“You need the tequila to burn your throat for distraction Na Jaemin, just say Jeno is hot and go. We wouldn’t mind.” Yangyang said laughing as he pulls Renjun on his lap, his lips slowly making his way to the older’s nape peppering it with kisses.

“He’s drunk.” Mark pointed when he saw Yangyang’s hand go inside Renjun’s shirt without the other complaining,

“Who are you referring to?”

“Both.” Mark answered Donghyuck when he noticed Renjun wasn’t resisting the touches anymore.

“Don’t tell me they’re gonna start making out now?” Jaemin said moving away from the drunk couple sitting beside Donghyuck.

“Trust me, they will.” As if on cue Renjun turned around straddling Yangyang immediately attaching his lips to the other’s neck, obviously making marks.

“They’re wild.” Jaemin commented.

“But that one is wilder.” Donghyuck replied pointing on a certain person on the dance floor just straight ahead to Jaemin direction, dancing to Red Velvet’s Psycho in free style. Men are crowding him as he had his eyes closed a glass shot on his hand moving gracefully with the music blasting on his ears.

Jaemin’s eyes locked on that specific dancing figure as if luring him in once again this night. Something burned in his gut when he saw a guy put a hand on both sides of his waists as the both of them dance against each other. Jaemin could only take a shot as he glares when he saw the other open his eyes staring back at him hungrily.

“I’m just imagining it, Na Jaemin get a grip and keep your cool.’ Jaemin mumbled to himself looking at his glass instead.

“He’s luring a lot in Nana, better get going. He keeps looking this way.” Donghyuck whispered to his ear as he looked back only to see a sharp stared and a lip bite thrown into his direction.

“Fuck it.” Jaemin whispered standing up leaving the two couples behind.

Jeno saw Jaemin standing up obviously coming his way so he purposely faced the man he was dancing with, looping his arms on the man’s neck, his back facing Jaemin’s direction. Jeno smirked as he hid his face on the guy’s neck not doing anything but just hiding his smirk, waiting for Jaemin’s first move to get him from this guy’s grip.

The first thing Jaemin did shocked Jeno, not because it was fantastic but because it was rare and an odd move to be honest. Jaemin first grabbed the shot glass Jeno was holding that was behind the neck of the other guy since Jeno had his arms looped on the other’s neck. This dragged both of their attention, fortunately for Jaemin.