2

The next morning, as the one who wakes up earlier than others, which is Dahyun, decided to make some breakfast for all.

A few minutes later, they are all awake, eating the breakfast that Dahyun made.

"Dang, you really are a good cook, Dahyunie." Nayeon said as she walk towards the younger girl and gave her a warm hug.

"Thanks, unnie. By the way, I gotta go now. It's already 9 and I'm gonna be late for our restaurant's opening. Bye!" The pale girl said and quickly run towards her bicycle.

——————————
Meanwhile

"Yah, Tzuyu-ah! Get up right now or else I'll beat the hell out of you!" Jihyo said, trying to wake up the maknae.

Tzuyu groaned, "Stop shouting, mom. I need five more minutes."

"What are you talking about, young kid?! We're gonna be late for our practice for our next concert!"

"Fine, fine." Tzuyu said while standing up from her bed and walk straight through the bathroom.

A few minutes later

"Can we just rest for a moment? I'm exhausted." Jeongyeon demanded. Followed by Tzuyu's rattle, "I am so hungry too! I feel like I'm gonna die in any minute."

"Yes, I'm also hungry. And I heard that there's this restaurant near here that opens today. We should check that out." Mina suggested.

"Fine. Let's go, children." Jihyo said.

——————————
At the restaurant

"Welcome to our newly opened restaurant! We hope that we will meet your expectations! Plus, as our first costumers, please take this stuffed toy as your achievement here in our restaurant!" The waiter at the door greeted and handed the girls some cute stuffed toys.

"Oh, thank you!" Mina said as she politely accepted the stuffed toy.

"It's a great honour to have Twice here in our restaurant! Come and follow me to your table, ladies." The waiter said as he walks towards a table for 4, followed by the girls.

"This place is quite nice. I feel comfortable here. Plus, it gives me a calm vibe." Tzuyu said as they all sat down together.

"I agree. I'm going to advertise it in on our social media! I didn't know that it kinda feels good to be called as the first costumer in a restaurant. Plus, this stuffed toy is so cute!" Jihyo excitedly said as she took out her phone and take a photo of the restaurant with the stuffed toy on their table. The other girls just chuckled at the girl's action.

"Good day, ladies. Here's our menu." A different man approached them and handed them the menu. "Just call me or someone if you finally have your orders." The man gave them a warm smile and walk towards their other costumers that is continuously increasing.

"Daebak! It all looks so good. And look at their specialty, it's quite interesting. I'll have this." Mina said.

"Yeah, I agree, Minari. Just order their specialty for all of us." Jihyo said.

Minna nodded and raised her hand to call for some waiter's attention.

A familiar pale skinned girl starts to approach them.

"Good day, ladies. What can I do for you?"

Tzuyu then realises that she is the girl from their concert. The girl that she can't seem to take her eyes off. "Holy God Jihyo."

The younger girl then noticed the girl's name tag. "Dahyun? What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Tzuyu said to herself.

"Tzuyu-ah! You okay?" Tzuyu got interrupted by Jeongyeon's hand waving in front of her face.

Mina just released a deep sigh, thankful that the girls didn't notice her checking out the pale young girl while she's ordering.

"Yah! I'm busy!" Tzuyu blurted out, realising what she just said a few seconds later with a widened eyes. Good thing that Dahyun left.

"Busy looking at the girl? Hey, she actually looks familiar." Jihyo said, thinking about how the girl looks familiar to her.

"Oh! She's the girl from the concert, right?"

"Oh yeah, I remember her. She's the phone girl, right yoda? The one who's not paying attention to us? And maybe, your the one?" Jeongyeon teased, wiggling her brows.

"Stop with your nonsense and yes, she is the phone girl indeed." Tzuyu answered.

"What a small world we're living eh?" Jeongyeon added.

Moments past by and a few people recognised them and took some photos with the girls.

Dahyun then approaches them with their orders. "Sorry to interrupt you, guys. But I think the girls needed to eat."

After hearing Dahyun, they all looked up and people started to give the girl some space.

"So, here's your order, ladies. Hope you enjoy and just call me if you need anything." Dahyun then gave them her warmest smile.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo nodded and smiled as a response as Dahyun left, then notices the younger two who is kinda busy checking Dahyun out.

The two looked at each other with widened eyes. "Holy shoot. I smell something fishy around here." Jeongyeon speaks.

"Yaedura! The food is getting cold." Jihyo getting their attention.

Tzuyu and Mina finally averted their gaze at the pale girl and looks at Jihyo.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I just got distracted by their decorations. It's beautiful." Mina lied. "I know, right?" Tzuyu also lied. They both gave the older two an awkward smile and starts eating immediately.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon just shrug it off for now but they're definitely gonna talk about it later.

A few moments later, they finished their food and look for some waiter/waitress for the bill.

A man who greeted them earlier at the door noticed them and starts to approach them with their bill. "Here's your bill, ladies. And I hope you'll come back again."

"Of course, we will! The food is beyond delicious!" Jihyo said.

"Well, that's great to hear! And can I have a request? Can I took a video of your feedbacks about our restaurant, ladies?" The man requested.

"Definitely. We would love that!" Jihyo exclaimed, decided on giving the man the permission. She is Twice's leader after all.

——————————
At TWICE's house

"Girls, we need to talk about something..."
_______________
To be continued...