6

Momo looks at Dahyun and gets her phone. Her eyes widened as she saw what the younger girl was talking about.

"EH?! MINA FROM TWICE JUST FREAKING REPLIED TO YOU?!"

C O N V O ;

@dubu_dahyunie

Annyeong! ☺️ • 12:00 am

——

Hi! 😊 • 2:00 am

_ _
8:38 am

dId MyOuI MiNa jUsT fReAking rePliEd? HoLy gOd JihyoOoooOo!
•sent

"Dahyun-ah! You're so lucky!" Momo said.

"Yah! Don't reply to her. Use Chaeyoung's account instead," Dahyun said as Momo just widened her eyes. Dahyun noticed it and now both of their eyes are widened.

"You did not—"

"Dahyunie, mianhae! Saranghae!" Momo quickly interrupted Dahyun by running towards her room.

"Aish," Dahyun just sighed.

A few moments later, she decided to leave but Sana stopped her, "Dahyun-ah!"

Dahyun looked at Sana, "Oh, Sana-unnie! What's wrong?"

"What time is your break?"

"At 3:00 or something. Wae?"

"Uhm... Will it be okay if I treat you to lunch?" Sana nervously asked.

Dahyun was kinda confused but agreed anyways, "Yeah, sure! Can't wait, unnie!"

After that, she left.

——————————

Meanwhile

Twice is currently at their fan meeting for their comeback. While the time goes by, Tzuyu felt hungry.

"Unnie, I'm so hungry. I totally regret that I didn't eat breakfast. This chocolates aren't enough," Tzuyu said to Jeongyeon, while Jihyo is talking to the fans.

Jeongyeon looks at her, "See? I told you earlier to eat your breakfast. Don't worry, it'll end soon, okay? I'll treat you guys to lunch."

Tzuyu said and hugged her unnie.

After a few moments, the fan meeting comes to an end. Twice decided to eat because now, they're all tired and hungry.

"Everyone, let's go again to that newly opened restaurant. It's on me," Jeongyeon said. They all cheered, especially Mina and Tzuyu because they'll finally see Dahyun again.

——————————

They went inside the restaurant and good thing that the one who greeted them last time notices them, "Oh, Twice! I'm guessing you liked our restaurant!"

"We sure did!" Jihyo said, showing her adorable smile.

"We're very thankful because we're gaining a lot of customers and it's all because of you guys. Anyway, good thing that our VIP rooms are now available! Since, it's your second day here, it's on the house. So, shall we?"

"Really? Thank goodness! Let's go!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

As they walk towards one of the VIP room, most of the customers are taking pictures of them while Tzuyu and Mina kept looking around. Looks like they're finding something... or should I say someone.

Unfortunately, they didn't saw her.

Twice ordered a lot of food since it's free and they're so hungry. This girls are really adorable... and hungry.

After a few minutes of waiting, their food comes. "Here you go, ladies. Hope you enjoy our food!" the waiter said and quickly left as he put all the food on the table.

Besides from enjoying the food, they also enjoyed the room. It has a huge flat screen TV in which Netflix is installed, a table tennis where you can play while waiting for the food, a mini claw machine where you can win some prizes like vouchers, stuffed toys, and etc., and a massive window where you can see the beauty of the surroundings.

"Hey, guys. Stop playing! Let's all eat now," Jihyo said.

"Wow, I wish my room is like this," Jeongyeon said and the rest of them nodded.

"I agree, Jeongyeon-unnie. I wish my phone was with me. How the hell did I forget about that!" Mina adorably yelled in anger, while the members just laughed at how cute she is right now.

——————————

After eating, Twice is about to leave when Mina and Tzuyu saw Dahyun... holding hands with Sana.

____________________
To be continued...

Here's some short update for y'all. Sorry if it's late. I'm still kinda busy because of this freaking online class. Dang, this corona virus is not a joke. Be safe, everyone! Always wash your hands and use a mask, okay? - xx