3

At TWICE's house

"Girls, we need to talk about something..." Jihyo speaks.

"Talk about what, unnie? I'm tired. I need to go my room now and sleep. Time is running quickly and I don't wanna waste some of it." Mina said as she quickly run upstairs towards her room.

"Mina is right! I should get going also." Tzuyu said, copying Mina.

"You'll never win against them, Jihyo. You know that." Jeongyeon said, earning a deep sigh from Jihyo.

——————————
At her room, Mina is still thinking about the pale girl.

"Stop thinking about her, Mina. You're an idol and you'll never get a chance to date her or someone. Plus, Tzuyu is kinda interested to that girl also." Mina said to herself, groaning in frustration as she flopped herself on her bed.

Meanwhile at Tzuyu's room, the young girl is also thinking about the pale girl.

"Is she single tho?"

"But I can't date someone, especially a girl, 'cause I'm an idol, right?"

"But I'm too gay to not date a girl."

"Does Mina also like her? I kinda saw her at the restaurant looking at my girl. I mean, Dahyun. Argh! I don't know anymore!"

Thoughts of Tzuyu that's running through her mind. She's starting to get frustrated because of it. A few moments later, she heard a knock from her door.

"Tzuyu? Can I come in?" Jeongyeon said outside Tzuyu's door.

"Yes, unnie. Please come in." Jeongyeon heard from Tzuyu as she comes inside the room.

"What's wrong, unnie?"

"I should be the one asking you that, Tzuyu." Jeongyeon said. "Tell me. What's wrong?"

"Well, nothing is wrong... Except for the fact that I'm still thinking about her, unnie. I don't know why I'm getting this feeling but I want to know more about her, unnie." Tzuyu said, sighing.

"It's about that girl from our concert, right? What's her name again? Oh Dahyun, right?" Jeongyeon asked, earning a soft nod from Tzuyu. "Oh, our poor maknae. It is banned for us to date someone, you know that, right?"

Tzuyu nodded again and Jeongyeon just gave her a hug. "Don't worry, Tzuyu-ah. You'll forget about her soon. Just like what you said, there's still many to offer out there, right?"

Tzuyu once again nodded and mumbled a thank you to Jeongyeon.

——————————
"Mina, I'm coming in." Jihyo said, entering Mina's room.

"Hi, Jihyo-ssi." Mina said, gaving the older girl a warm smile.

"Mina, I've noticed something from you earlier, are you alright?"

Mina nodded, "I am alright, don't worry."

"But Mina, you'll regret it if you'll just keep it to yourself. Now, shoot."

Mina just sigh and said, "Well, that girl earlier at the restaurant. You remember her?"

"Yes, I do. That Dahyun girl? What about her?" Jihyo asked.

"Well, I think I like her, Jihyo. But I know it's not right. I don't even know her plus, you know our management wouldn't agree." Mina said, lowering her head.

"Aw, Mina. Sometimes, our feelings are actually unexplainable and unexpected. But there's a reason why you're feeling that right now. And about our management— You know what? We'll help you to forget about her. That's the least thing that I can do for now." Jihyo said, hugging the poor girl.