4

Before the incident...

"Dubu, can I borrow your phone for a minute? I left my phone at our dorm. Please?" Chaeyoung begged, giving the older girl her puppy eyes.

"Sure, cub. Just wait here, I'll go get your food." Dahyun said, handing the smol bean her phone then goes towards the counter.

The little cub decided to go to the restaurant where Dahyun is working since she's hungry and don't know how to cook. Plus, it is just a few blocks away from their dorm.

The girls, except for Chaeyoung, are working and has a shift until this late night. They've been best friends since they're babies well because of their parents being best friends as well. But died in a plane crash.

After that accident, they all decided and promised each other that no matter what happens, they will stick together forever. And up until now, they're treating each other like their own sisters.

Chaeyoung is not working because her unnies told her not to. She became their baby since she's the youngest of them all. And they know that Chaeyoung is super lazy so she might still not yet ready to face the 'real' world.

As the little cub successfully got the phone, she quickly taps the instagram app and checks Mina's profile. She immediately pressed the 'follow' button using Dahyun's account without the older girl's permission.

Moments later, the two girls decided to go back to the dorm since it's getting pretty late. And while walking, Dahyun's phone clangs.

"Oh, maybe it's Nayeon-unnie." Dahyun said as she gets her phone from her pocket.

The girl's eyes widened as she saw the notification she received. "EH?!"

"Wae? What happened, dubu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Ah—uhm..." Dahyun was out of words so Chaeyoung take a peak at the older's phone.

'@official.minari liked your photo. •instagram'

"HOLY GOD JIHYO!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. The two who was stuck in the middle of the road because of the news, was interrupted by a car passing by.

They quicken their pace to their dorm as soon as they can.

When they're finally home, Chaeyoung snatches Dahyun's phone and check if it's true.

"Oh shit. It's true, Dahyunie! And it's a photo of yours like a year ago." Chaeyoung said.

"I wish that thing happened to me also." She continued with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Wait but how did she find my profile though?" Dahyun asked as the little cub widened her eyes, trying her best not to be caught by the older one.

"Really? You guys didn't even greet us? Plus, it half passed midnight already! Yah! Pay attention! What is that?!" Nayeon said,rolling her eyes as she stole the phone from the little cub.

As soon as she saw what the younger ones are talking about, her eyes widened and she... screams.

"AAAHHHH! WAIT IS THIS FOR REAL THOUGH?!"

"What is that?" The other girls then looked at the phone, shocked.

"HOLY MOLY, GUACAMOLE!" Momo said.

"Mina from Twice? Is that for real? Maybe it's just from one of her posers or something." Sana said.

"No, you pabo. This is legit. But how? That photo is like a year ago! IS SHE STALKING YOU?" The oldest, Nayeon, said, pointing at the dubu.

"I don't even know. Maybe it just appeared through her news feed and accidentally taps the heart button." Dahyun said. "But I don't care. I mean, they are also human so..."

"Let's send her a message!" Momo said, stealing the phone.

C O N V O ;

Annyeong! ☺️
•seen ✔️

"OMG! She saw it!" Momo exclaimed.
_______________
To be continued...

Hey, guys! So Momo and Heechul are dating hehe. That news f-d me up 'cause I'm a solid dahmo fan back then. (Remember what happened to the ISAC?😏) I was actually writing a dahmo fanfic but... nevermind. But anyway, no matter what happens, I'll still support and be happy for Momo and the girls with their decisions! I'll support them anytime, anywhere. That's what a true fan is! And to all the clown sht f-ers out there, leave Jihyo and the girls alone! Geez. Anyway, I know that this is a late update because of me getting busier than before but thank you for reading this story, guys! I really appreciate y'all! ♥️