🍀

* Biiinggg *

Asshole

" I've been missing you Seongwoo. "

Seongwoo was focused on his script for his next comeback song stopped his training when he hear his phone was beeping. So he just wanna check it out if it was important.

And when he lightly up his phone and just look at his home screen, he didn't need to open up the massage anymore. So he just ignored it and continue his training and wear his headphones on.

' Need to focus for my comeback, I don't wanna think about him. '

***

" Ah kamsahamida! Thanks for you guys cause helping me! Thank you everyone! "

Seongwoo bowed to the crew and the backup dancer politely and smile brightly to them. He was breathing heavily cause they were practicing for their upcoming events and his comeback stage. They dance almost 3 hours straight nonstop cause they're really want to make the comeback perfect and didn't want any mistake happen. So Seongwoo really tried his best to maintain his vocal and his step carefully. Same goes to their team and the producer who was watching at infront of them.

" Hey seongwoo let's hang out and drink something? "

One of the backup dancer says and a few of them agreed too. They were probably gonna heading out from the studios to their own way. Same goes to Seongwoo, he was really tired and need some rest.

" It's okay guys, I just want to head home and rest. You guys can go ahead and enjoy okay? " Seongwoo suggested and smiled politely again to them who was willing to invite him.

" I see, okay then. We go first and take a good rest Hyung! ''

They all wave their hands and said goodbye to Seongwoo, and the older smile and wave back to them. After that they out of his sight, he then wear his black mask back and heading to his car. Probably going to his house.

***

Seongwoo laid his head on his fluffy pillow and pull his blanket up and covered his body. That night was really cold, he didn't want to catch a cold and miss his practice tomorrow. So he need to taking a good care of himself.

And then another beeping sound coming from his phone.

He was tired but something inside his heart told him to look at the phone and see who was messaging him late night. So he push of his blanket and on his way to the table not to far from his bed and pull the charger off, and then heading back to his bed and sits on the edge of the bed.

He didn't waste his time and open up the messenger, cause he knows who was it.

Asshole

" Its been a few month. Right? "

" Ahhh why I unblocked his number! Now he knows it and probably thought that I was waiting for him to send me a message! " Seongwoo said to himself and crash his body on the bed. His hands open widely and closes his eyes tightly, currently his face was facing the upper wall. ( IDK what its called sorry. )

But it was true though, it's been a while since Daniel chat him and call him. Even though that they just meet at a award show a month ago. But he was just pretend to smile at him and treat him like a friend cause their fans must want them to be friendly to each other and want to know if they were still contact each other or not. ( I mean I also hope that they still in their relationship though )

But that was just a lie, after he smile and shake his hands. He was regretting it cause Daniel keep looking at him and finds him behind the stage. He was like a sesaeng cause Daniel keep following him where he was going and almost catch him at the parking lot too. It was scary though.

But when he hear that Daniel was in depression and lonely right now, after another and another rumors came out from lot of social media. He also felt like sympathy to him. He knows that Daniel really need someone right now but Seongwoo thought that if he have his girlfriend, what on purpose Seongwoo need to call him and caring about him again? It's not like it was worth it though.

" Ugh I will regret this fuck !"

Me

" Yes its been a while :) "

***

To be continued