🥀

People come and go,
When they find someone better than you,
They will leave you.
But when he doesn't like that person,
He will find you again and begged,
Begged to forgive you because
He makes a fucking big mistake.
But he didn't even care about how you feel,
When he leaves you,
Forget about you,
And being together with someone else.
He doesn't feel how hard you try to move on,
When you can't even sleep for like a few days,
Didn't eat anything properly,
And sometimes,
Thinking to take your own lives.

Seongwoo woke up from his periods of sleep and wake up from his bed, he looks around his rooms and tries to find if Daniel was still inside his room or not. But then he realized that no one was inside his room, the bed beside him was empty. He thought that Daniel would sleep beside him. Or maybe waking up by his sides, but that was just a stupid thought.

No one will love him.

Seongwoo tells himself that and just smiled stupidly to himself.

But then, he heard something loud inside his kitchen, maybe that was Daniel?

He quickly gets up from the bed and walks towards his kitchen without wasting any time.

" Oh, you awake."

Daniel was surprised when he saw Seongwoo was looking at him, he was busy cooking breakfast for both of them. He didn't mean to wake the older up cause when he was awake and walk towards Seongwoo's room. The older was still sound asleep, so he didn't dare to waking him up and just make his way towards the bathroom and cleaning himself up.

" Yeah, what are you doing ?" Seongwoo asked and walk closer to the younger.

" Oh, I was playing basketball." Daniel's jokes were lame and make the older glared at him.

" You want me to kick you out of my house?"

" Chill Hyung, I was joking. Don't take it too seriously."

" Fine. It smells nice, I'm hungry." Seongwoo told the younger and take a seat in the dining area while looking in the younger direction. Signaling him to continue his business.

" Don't you wanna take a shower first before eat ?" At least go brush your teeth." Daniel was focus on putting a few sausages inside the frying pan. He didn't even look back at the older.

" Fine," Seongwoo answered simply and stand up from his seat and walk towards the bathroom.

Daniel turns his head around when he heard the bathroom door close. He just smiled to himself.

" Just like when we were living together. His attitude never changed." Daniel said to himself.

***

" Fuck, I forgot to bring my towel."

Seongwoo was looking around the bathroom searching for any towels, but he can't find any of it. His body starts to shiver due to the coldness inside the bathroom. Since the weather was probably cold out there and he can feel the chills.

" Should I just wear my shirt back and get my towel?"

Seongwoo quickly walks towards the place where he put his clothes just now. And luckily that the shirt was fine, but not his pants.

His pants were already soaked because inside the bin was filled with dirty and wet shirts and his pants were on top of all of the wet clothes.

" Fuck, what should I do? Should I call for Daniel to help me ?"

Seongwoo thinks for a while and decides to just wear a shirt and left the bathroom. It's not that he was naked right. His shirts were oversized so he can cover his body and part of his crotch area.

" Fuck, my boxer is also wet."

Seongwoo cursed, but then he just gives up and wearing his shirts back. Then he reaches for the doorknob and twists it slowly. He opened up the door and step out of the bathroom.

" Seongwoo you're done ?"

Daniel's voice ringing inside Seongwoo's ears and he thought that he was dying at that time cause he just stopped there without moving. His hands still pulling down his shirts covering his crotch area from the younger sight.

Daniel was shocked and his eyes become wide open when he saw Seongwoo states. He was sitting in the living room while holding the remote control, probably watching some movies.

" Fuck he was in the living room. What should I do." Seongwoo said to himself and close his eyes tightly.

" Shit... his milky thighs. Fuck my dick awake." Daniel thought to himself and get up from his seat. Still looking at those thighs of the older.