🌲

* Knock Knock *

I heard someone knocking on my door a few times, but I was too lazy to wake up and opened the door. I was really tired and need more periods of sleep. So I just ignored it and cover my ears with a fluffy pillow, so I can sleep again.

But it's getting noisy again and again, so I lazily get me and grunted.

" It must be Daniel. " I said to myself and take a glance at the clock.

3 a.m

" What the heck, he needs 3 fucking hours to get here? Is he serious right now? " I mumbled out while walk towards my door and open up the damn door.

And then a big guy with hoodie cover up his whole head and his big body revealed when I open the door. Without wasting any second, the big guy quickly gets inside my room and closed the door afterward.

" D-daniel? You need fuc-" I was talking to him but suddenly he walks towards me and hugged me. Tight.

" I miss you Hyung. " He said and put his hand on my waist and another one on my neck.

I gulped and frozen for a while, it was too sudden and I can't even think properly. But my heart told me that let's just be like this a few minutes more, I do miss him but I was trying to be ego a little.

" I think... You should let go now. " I said softly and a little bit stuttered. I was so nervous and my heart was beating crazily right now, it's like I was about to explode.

" He has someone else. "

I pushed him away when I thought about that in my mind, I almost forgot that he has someone else's already and we totally stranger now.

" What do you need now," I asked and look away from him, and then I step inside to my kitchen to serve him some water. Daniel followed by and just silent himself.

I told him to sit down first meanwhile I was busying pouring fresh orange into a glass and handed it to him, and then one more glass was for me. And then I walk slowly and sorted in front of him.

" I came here... Because I missed you a lot of Hyung. " Daniel start the conversation and look at me directly.

I think my face was burning when he stared at me like that.

" I know, but why are you searching for me instead of your girl? You know that I don't have anything to do with you anymore right? " I said and take a sip of my water and bit my glass with my teeth.

" But I still love you. " He said and look at me like he didn't do anything wrong. Like he was playing dumb and acted as nothing happened between us, and it was seriously annoyed me a lot. Did he think that I have no feelings and stupid? Is he think that just saying that he still loves me can make up everything he did a few months ago?

" Bullshit, stop talking nonsense, Daniel. I don't want to hear that anymore, It doesn't mean anything to me at all. " I answered and tried my best to control my temper, if not I really want to throw this glass to his head and let him die though.

But then, after I said that his facial turn to a sad one. I can see that his eyes turn into like a puppy and he was lowered his head. And I can see he was biting his lower lip.

" Dammit, why I felt like a slight aggrieved."

But it was his fault in the first place and he disturbing my beauty sleep in these hours and he dare want to blame me again? Maybe I should kick his off from my room and end this.

" I'm sorry... It was my fault and I know that. I regret it and I really want you back Seongwoo. Please? Give me another chance?"

Daniel starts to get up from his seat and walks toward me slowly.

' Bump Bump Bump '

My heartbeat beating crazily and I was getting nervous, I can feel that my hands were sweating. I tried my best to control the situation and avoid making any eye contact with him.

" I - " I want to say something but failed. My mind was a mess right now and I can't even speak properly. And now Daniel was beside me while trying to pull my hands.

" Look at me please Seongwoo. " He asked and I turn my head slowly and looked up a little bit cause he was standing and I was sitting on my chair.

" I know I broke your heart once, but I really don't mean it. I had to that for my sake and my company Seongwoo. I want to explain to you why but I didn't have a chance to. But then you start to ignore me and blocked me, I can't even call you or send a message to you. I even ask for our friends to help me but you did not even talk to them also." Daniel said and start kneeling down and put his hands on my thighs. And I was looking at me while pretending that I was not nervous or look weird. But I was listening to him and try to trust his words.

" You know how much we missed you Seongwoo? We tried to ask you out and hang out but you left the group and forget about us. And we thought that you don't want to be a part of Wannaone anymore."

And I was aggrieved, deep inside. It's not that I do not love them and Wannable. It was just I needed a good amount of time to think and rest. I do really like them a lot, I mean a big lot cause they are my life and my brother.

" No, I love them. I love Wannaone and Wannable. Don't worry about that. " I said, I can feel that my eyes were teary right now. If I blinked, maybe a tear will flow down to my cheeks. But I just control my feelings and be strong for a while. So it looks like I was strong right now.

But deep inside, my heart was tearing apart and feels like a few knives stabbed into my lungs.

" I glad to hear that Seongwoo." He said and I can see he was smiling lightly, but not as usual cause it was a sad smile. " But do you still love me? "

That question, a heavy question that I really hope that he didn't even ask.

" No. " I answered quickly and look away from him. But still, I was facing him and he was holding my hands by now.

He pulls my jawline softly to look back at him. And then asked me the same question again.

" No. Stop asking again. " I said, but now I can't even move my head again so I just look at him with zero expressions toward him.

But then, I was shocked when Daniel suddenly leaning towards me and now he kissed me.

Like really on my lips and locked my hands on my thighs. And I can't even do anything. My heart racing and I can clearly saw that he was closing his eyes while working his lips on mine.

***

To be continued