🍂

Seongwoo didn't know how to respond to the sudden action, he was speeches and just stand there while Daniel's lips keep moving on his lips. His eyes become two times larger than the normal one, he wants to push Daniel away but he was frozen. Can't even move a single finger of his hands.

Seongwoo shut his eyes tightly, he recalled everything that happened between him and Daniel. And then, he used his all might and pushed the younger body away with both hands. When he did that, Seongwoo noticed that Daniel's expression was kinda shocked and he just stand there for a few seconds before asked him why did he push him.

" Please respect me, Kang Daniel. I'm not your girlfriend or your boyfriend anymore, we are completely stranger now so please don't you dare to fucking kiss me again !" Seongwoo yelled at Daniel and wiped out his lips with his sleeves. He felt some kind of dirty because he can still feel Daniel's saliva on his lips.

" But Hyung? I really missed you so much. Please don't act like this? I just want to hug you. I'm sorry if I just overacting ." Daniel said and step forward to the older. But he stopped when Seongwoo asked him to do so.

" Please just talk, I don't want to do the physical thing right now. Just talk." Seongwoo said and walk towards the chair that not far away from them. Daniel followed from behind and also sit beside him.

" Now talk, I give you 15 minutes," Seongwoo said while crossed his leg and rested his elbow on it, his chin was on his palm.

Daniel was nervous when Seongwoo was doing like that. He knows that it was a serious matter and you can make any silly jokes or he will kick himself out from there. He also can feel that his heartbeat beating louder and louder, he felt like his heart will soon coming out from his rib cage soon if he didn't calm himself down.

" 15 minutes Kang Daniel, time is running out," Seongwoo said while raising his eyebrows, still waiting for the younger to say anything that he wants to say.

" I'm sorry cause not contact with you lately Hyung, I just can't do anything if I had my depression and you know that I needed someone when I had it right ?" Daniel starts the conversation, his eyes never take off from looking at Seongwoo.

Seongwoo just hummed. So Daniel had to continue his speech.

" About me and Jihyo, I really can't tell anything about it yet Seongwoo. I swear that it still hasn't any progress between me and her. She just... My closest friends that I needed to be with me so that people not suspicious anything."

" After we all going back to our agencies, I only had Jisung Hyung with me. After that I left MMO, I felt lonely and stressful without anyone by my side. And luckily that Jihyo came into my life and always take care of me, ask me if I was doing well, ask me if I already have my meals or not."

Seongwoo saw that Daniel's facial turns into bitter and tried his best not to cry when he told everything to him. Seongwoo can felt a pang inside his heart and hurt his chest too. He was also felt the same after wanna one disbanded and they all getting separate to their own way.

But that's not really a good reason for him to cheat on him. He always asked him the exact same thing every day but did he never appreciate that? Or did he just wants a girl who took care of him and did everything for him? Seongwoo was confused and felt useless all of sudden.

" Then who am I in your life, Daniel ?" Seongwoo asked sadly and looked down. He does not dare to look straight into Daniel's eyes cause he can feel that his tears were already at the corner of his eyes.

Silence.

Daniel didn't answer his question. But after a few seconds. He kneeling in front of Seongwoo and hold both of his hands. Seongwoo just doing nothing and look down. He was sad, so sad.

" You're my destiny, you're my heart, you're my life and you're the only person that I love and cherish so much Seongwoo. Please. Please give me another chance to love you back Seongwoo? Please believe me. I really missed you. I want you." Daniel begged and his tears slowly dripping down to his cheeks slowly and to the floor. He looks at Seongwoo blank face and tried his best to persuade him.

At least he tried his best. No matter what happens, he wants Seongwoo to believe him and love him back. Like before.

Seongwoo wipes off his tears and looks at Daniel who was still kneeling and begged him, please and please over and over. But, his heart said otherwise. His ego said leaves him, let go of him and move on.

And his heart told him to forgive him, told him that he loves him too and missed him so much.

But this story is not like a Korean drama, his boyfriend cheats on him and persuades him with sugary words that the other will tricked easily.

Just for this time, maybe he just wants more time. Let go of everything. So he takes a deep breath, inhales and exhale while shutting his eyes tightly. Rewind everything that they did a few years ago when they in produce 101. Then when they are were one unit called wanna one, after that when they sneak secretly to had dinner outside without anyone noticed but failed to cause their fans to follow them everywhere. Every sweetest moment they had together, to the bitter one when they need to leave each other to their own path.

He opened his eyes slowly and smiles bitterly. He look into Daniel's eyes and let go of Daniel's hands.

He lean closer to Daniel face and cupped his cheeks.

" Kang Daniel, Let's just break up."

The words that left Seongwoo's mouth make Daniel speechless, his eyes became twice bigger than usual. He was shocked and didn't even dare to say anything. His heart was broken into pieces when just heard the broke up words.

He wants to cry but his tears didn't come out.

This must be dreaming for him, a nightmare.

But when Seongwoo touched his cheeks like usually, he does, it's not a dream. He can feel the heat of Seongwoo hands, he can feel his heart beating crazily and Seongwoo breath against his face.

He wants to say something but Seongwoo cut off his words.

" Let's break up and start everything over again ?"

*****