chapter six: //

•Maddi Jane•

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The smell was clean and crisp, almost smelled like outside. I fluttered my eyes open and tried to get up but a muscular arm was around my waist. I turned to the room to get a better look when I realized, this isn't my room its Luke's.

"Luke!" I whispered loudly. God Damn he looked so fricken sexy when he slept. He looked so peaceful...

The only response was a light groan, that I found extremely sexy.

"Luke get your arm off me before I..." I couldn't think of anything to say so I just trailed off to silence.

Luke smirked as he pulled me closer to him, not opening his eyes.

I let out a huff, this is hopeless.

Last night:

I cried into Luke's warm hard chest feeling helpless and depressed. I let it all out, I couldn't stop crying but he just held me.

We were standing there for what felt like minutes but was a little more than an hour. When I started catching my breath a bit more.

"W-what are y-y-you doing h-here?" I stuttered.

"I will always be here Maddi" he responded.

"Loo i-i do push p-people away" I cried lightly.

"Loo?" He chuckled at this.

I small smile appeared on my face, "yeah, your my Loo,"

He chuckled again, "wrongs wrong Mads"

Mads... I like that... I thought.

"I'm not ready to tell you yet," I looked away, afraid he would leave.

He lightly nodded, he lifted my chin with his finger so I would look him in his eyes. My eyes were filled with tears and my face was wet, thank god I didn't wear makeup.

"Look at me" he whispered. I met his gorgeous blue eyes with my basic brown ones. "I will never leave you"

I smiled lightly, he took his thumbs and rubbed the tears from my eyes. Just as the longing became unbearable, Luke's lips met mine. The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through my body. I threw my arms around Luke's neck as I lost myself in his peppermint breath and soft lips.

Now:

"Luke," I whined. "I have to go home," I giggled.

He pouted, "but I wanna cuddle more"

"Luke," I warned a smile still appearing on my face.

"Fine," he said finally.

I laughed and got up. I opened the window and smirked glad that I left the window open last night.

I climbed through and jumped to the window using the branch that was conveniently in between both houses. I looked back to expect Luke in his bed but instead he had been standing by the door.

I giggled at him. His hair was flopping in all directions and his six pack was clear as day. Damn.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Luke asked his morning voice is so raspy and low, I'm whipped.

"Yeah, probably"

"Bye Madison," he smiled. "Have a great day"

I rolled my eyes, "you to Luke" I closed the blinds laughed.

Where does this leave us? What are we?

I know how I feel, but is the feeling neutral. Well the kiss must of meant something to him, because it meant everything to me.

Someone call life alert because I have fallen for Luke Ryder, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get up.

∆°∆°°∆∆°∆∆°°∆°∆°°

Hey! Okay small chapter, next one is going to be a lot longer and I'm really excited to write it. So stay tuned for the next update!

BTW: Luke and Maddi did not have sex they just slept in the same bed. I found that a but unclear.

Love ya! -Ruby <3