Chapter Two

(Y/N) Pov:

"W-why is it s-so c-cold!" I stutter out, I've never been anywhere cold before and I am not exactly dressed for it. I grew up on a tropical island then made my way to Tison Village where all you get is dry weather. I can tell Sin feels the same, he looks worse than me. I wanna ask if he is okay but I already know the answer. I look around to see if there is any land in sight but jump a little when water shoots up out of nowhere.

"What was that?" I ask Sin as we look around. We see a little boat with two people on it. A big monster rises from underneath them and knocks them into the water. I can't see them under the water but soon one of the people emerges from the water to throw a... WOODEN SPEAR!? He fails and the monster looks at a girl on a piece of wood. Sin gets to work to save them. He defeats the monster easily.

"It's f-freezing!" Sin says.

"Why are you shirtless?" I ask confused.

{Time Skip! Cause I suck at this!}

Sin and I make it to Imuchakk with Hina and Pipirika. They both are nice, but Hina seems a little shy. I can't help but smile at their home, it looks so beautiful! I look over at Sin and see him staring at the women, I elbow him a little for it. A tall muscular man calls out to us and Pipirika runs up to him. I hold the back of Sins shirt as he goes to introduce himself, but when I see the spear being pointed at us I cling to him and I hide behind him a bit. I don't care to listen to what they are saying as I keep my focus on the spear, the last time someone pointed a weapon at me I was still on my island.

No One's P.O.V:

Pipirika's father finally lets the two in but as they walk (Y/N) let out a small sneeze, although this is not a strange thing two do in a cold place, it caught the attention of some of the Imuchakk women. They couldn't but find the 10-year-old girl adorable as she was smaller than most of the Imuchakk children. The women quickly swooped in to take care of the girl, much to (Y/N) horror. As Sinbad talked with Hina and his father, (Y/N) shyly talked to the people around her as they giggled at her cuteness. When the Maharagan started (and (Y/N) saw Sinbad drinking) the girl slipped away. It wasn't like she hated parties she loved them, but it reminded her of home two much and she just had to get some air. She decided to pass the time by doing something useful... get a weapon. Although today ended fine, she knew that they were gonna have to fight something eventually and thankfully she already knew how to make and use a bow. As she walked around, deciding which sticks to turn into arrows, she felt as if someone was watching her.

As the (h/c) haired child continued to make her bow and arrow out of sticks and some loose stands from her old top, an assassin analyzed her every move. He had seen her with the target and was deciding whether or not she was a threat. She was young but so was he, it was no reason to assume she was harmless. When she had finished with her task she started walking back to the Maharagan but slipped and started rolling down a small hill. A small pile of snow stopped her but she was left frozen as half her body was covered in the white powder.

"(Y/N) are you okay? You look like you're about to cry" the voice of Pipirika tells her, seemingly coming out of nowhere.

"I'm okay, I'm just not used to all this Ice and snow. Pipirika, what are you doing out here anyway?" (Y/N) responds. The exchange was between the two was all the assassin needed to decide the girl was harmless after all.

{time skip Again!}

(Y/N) P.O.V:

Pipirika had asked me about the bow I made when we heard something coming from the room Sin was sleeping in. As we rush over we see a bright flash of light. Once we got there, a boy about my age was tied up on the floor. After Sin explains what happened he starts to wake up.

"Now out with it. Just who the heck are you, kid? Did Parthevia send you?" Sin asked, but the kid just tsked and turned his head. I step closer to him.

"Do most assassins start as young as you?" my curiosity gets the better of me and I ask, but the look he gives me makes me shake like a leaf. Sin puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey now, what's with the attitude? What would your parents think?" The boy tells him to shut up, Sin is getting on his nerves. Hina tells Sin he needs to be stricter.

"Yeah I know, that's what I'm doing here. I'm chastising him on his speech" Sin replies

"Y-your what? This isn't about discipline" says Hina as I sit in front of the boy.

"You're wrong. Kids like this one require discipline in the basic of basics. (Y/N) was the same way when we first met and look at her now" Sin tells him as I remember the first few weeks we were together, I attacked him out of fear. Looking at this boy's face, I don't see the fear that I once had, but it's not the same looks I saw from the men I had to face. It was something different.

"I won't judge you for being an assassin but I could never do what you do, I would feel like I was letting down my parents-" I say, but he interrupts me.

"I said up! My parents are long gone! I murdered them myself when I was six!" I can't help but turn my head as he says this, I can't bear to listen. I hear a loud slap sound in the room and I can tell that Sin is next to me. When I look up I notice the boy's arms moving slightly. In a flash, the boy is up and I push Sin out of the way of his attack, but I get a cut down the side of my arm as I block the blade. It's not bad but it's deep enough to leave a scar. Smoke fills the room and the boy is gone.

1100 words! Please enjoy and comment!