19. Love

Author's note: GOOD DAY!

Thanks for the 10k reads guys. I really appreciate it and the votes! Wow!

Thank you very much!

I didn't expect anything but.. it's so overwhelming.

Btw be safe everyone from 'Corona Virus' be healthy, observe proper hygiene and wear your mask everywhere!

I Love You Guys!

Nayeon's POV

1 week has passed and everything went back like before. But it's a little different because knowing Jeongyeon secret is hard to absorb.

"Hey, Nayeon." Jihyo called my name and stole the bubble tea I'm drinking.

We are at the cafeteria in the school and my class just finished, so I want to eat that I'm craving on.

"What the hell Jihyo." I hissed because I just bought it a minute ago. She gave it back to me and I annoyingly get it "Did your parents cut your allowance that you are hella stealing which is not yours"

"What's up with Minhyuk and you?"

"Why?"

"Tsk. I thought you like Minhyuk but it turns out not." She said and get some of my hella fries.

"You better buy yourself foods Park Jihyo."

"You already have so I'll just take a sip and bite. And don't change the topic."

"Well.," Jihyo waited for me to talk and I sip my drink.. "I think it faded"

Jihyo gasped.

"Really.." she said in disbelief while getting two piece of my frenchfries "Wow. Did you have sex with someone and you got attached easily." Then she ate it.

I coughed unintentionally because the frenchfries is stuck inside of my throat. Jihyo rubbed my back and she take off the cover and straw of my bubble tea. I quickly drink it all. But I cough again because the circle thing is stuck.

WHAT THE HECK

Jihyo pat my back.

"Stop it. I'm hella o-okay." I said and put down the bubble tea cup. "You said earlier-"

"It was a joke and sorry. Also chew it first before you swallow." Jihyo said then her phone rang "oh dang.. I need to go bye!" and she left.

That's a big relief...

Jihyo might spill something that I don't want to..

My phone beeps and Jennie has texted me.

We ended up seeing each other in the Starbucks.

"Sup bitch" Jennie said and stand up to hug me. I hug her back too.

"You whore.." then we both chuckled.

When we just sat down. I notice Jennie is looking at me differently.

"Hella what?" I ask her.

"Don't be shy to share something.." Jennie said excitedly.

"About what?" I said without a clue.

"Hmmm... you are still shhhhhy" Jennie said and smirk.

I rolled my eyes and we just ordered coffee. Jennie is obviously waiting for me to talk.