32. Date

Author's note:

Maraming salamat ulit to you B3Moka for making this👆👆  I really appreciated and love it💖!!!

Nayeon's POV

I was outside the whole time when Jeongyeon entered her father's room. Meeting her real family..

It makes me happy.

I felt relief that the GIRL I suspected was her sister. I got really mad at Jeongyeon because Jennie send me pics that they hugged each other. Also they even look alike and I just stupidly realized it.

Moving on..,

Jeongyeon doesn't open a topic when it comes to family. I know deep inside it hurts her to talk about it. We are in relationship for 3 years.. so I really know Jeongyeon.

I heard the doors open.

"Nayeon right?" Another girl look alike Jeongyeon called me.

"Yes.."

"Come inside."

As I go inside they were in tears and I notice Jeongyeon holding her Mother and Father's hand. Jeongyeon's father move to a private room as Jeongyeon requested. She already paid the bill today and surprisingly, Jeongyeon saves a lot of money. I even volunteered to pay it but she refused my hella offer.

"Appa, Eomma.." Jeongyeon said and go close to me and wrapped her right arm around my shoulder. "She's I'm Nayeon my girlfriend." She said proudly.

My eyes widened. Did she just...

"What a stunning lady.." Jeongyeon's father uttered with a smile on his face. Who was still lying down on the bed.

I just smile..

I'm stunning! That's a fact.

"Thank you for accepting and taking care of my son, young lady." Jeongyeon's Mother said and hold my hand. She even shred a tear in front of me.

Son?..

"W-welcome" then I offered a handkerchief.

"No need.." she said.

"Please take it." I said and Jeongyeon mother's gladly take it.

"That handkerchief looks very expensive. I guess you're from a wealthy family." The other girl said.

"Stop it Soojin.." Jeongyeon's father said warning.

"Yes I am." I said and look to Jeongyeon. Also Jeongyeon look a bit of shock.

"I hope you never belittled us because we are poor." The girl I suspected said. Her name was Seungyeon?. I awkwardly smile... "I hope that you are not suffocating with your relationship with her Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon and I look to each other.

They are really sharing the same bloodline. I can really see Jeongyeon in them being fearless and straightforward.

Also they all look the same!

Now I know..

"On behalf of them we're sorry about that..." Jeongyeon's mother said and secretly send a death glare to her daughters.

"They are just like that when they just met someone. Sorry.." Jeongyeon's father uttered.

I guess they have trust issues..