20. Fear

Author's Note: I just want to share something. I'm not against about Momo and Heechul relationship. I'm actually happy that Momo is living like an ordinary woman who dates a man. Nothing is bad about that.. and as a fan we should accept it.

This story is a fiction. So don't take it too seriously, I'm afraid that some of you might hate this Idol because of this.

Spread Love to one another. No HATES, just LOVE.

Still unedited and grammatical error exist.

Nayeon's POV

"Momo and Professor Kim.. both of you should talk about this seriously. Life isn't all about love. There is always a right time and right place to love. If you two really love each other, then do the right thing..." I said  and didn't hesitate to go out.

"We will wait for you Momo and Professor Kim. Bye" I heard Jeongyeon said and followed me afterwards. "Ms. Im please wait for me."

"Call me Nayeon!" I shouted to Jeongyeon not facing her. I can't help but to cry....

I don't hella know why?!

I wiped it, so Jeongyeon won't notice.

"Ms. I- Nayeon, let's go home."

Jeongyeon open the door car for me and drive us home.

I was thinking of Momo because I'm so hella worried about her. I can't believe that we became like this. Hurting each other just to fight for her love, even us.. her friends. She chose that guy..

ARGHHH!

Suddenly, I notice that it was raining. A lightning just strike!

Thunder sound

The car stop and I know Jeongyeon just hit the break.

What's wrong with her?!

When I look to Jeongyeon, she was breathing hardly and holding the wheel tightly.

"Sorry.." Jeongyeon said then close her eyes and gulp. "I can't drive at the moment." She said seriously.

"What?!"

Thunder sound

Jeongyeon panic-stricken. She close her eyes and covered her ears.

Is she afraid of thunder?

I am starting to worry..

Jeongyeon open her eyes and a sweat flows down. She obviously calm herself and hold the wheel and drive. We manage to go home but I notice that she was really afraid of thunder.

She was trembling taking off her seatbelt.

"Let me.." I said and take it off. "Are you afraid of thunder?" I asked.

Suddenly a thunder sound strikes and Jeongyeon immediately hugged me.

"S-sorry Ms. Im" Jeongyeon said and let go of me.

So she is afraid of thunder. But why? How?

When we entered the house it was filled of dimmed lights. I planned to go upstairs but I saw at side of my eye that Jeongyeon is trembling again.

I can't help but to walk close to her.

"Jeongyeon" I called her name...

But she didn't listen instead she walk fast when a flash was seen outside the window. It took just a second when she run so fast and shut the door of her room.