•°•vic•°•
i gasped for air. thrashing around in this satin-sheet sea. i gripped the end of my shirt just for something stable in this bumpy life. every remark thats been spoken to me in arrogance replayed in my mind, and my mothers soothing voice sang softly, trying to break me out of this nightmare. the only problem is, is that i wasnt dreaming. this is reality. this is...

"The first day of school! Vic! get up!" i jolted up. in my deep sleep i couldnt hear the blaring alarm clock, crying out its shrill song. it took everything in me to suppress a groan. first day at AVHS. pretty catchy initials huh? well, not really. its called atlantic view high school. funny, living in San Fransisco, you cant see the atlantic ocean. really poorly named if you ask me.
i was transferring from another school. running away from my problems as usual. its not like i had a choice. mum also wanted to 'correct' my 'bad boy' younger brother. pfft. as if.
after getting dressed, showering, brushing my teeth-not in that order- i walked downstairs. i knew i was expected to eat but i didnt bother. food is a useless thing anyways.
i opened the door and let out a silent sigh; bracing myself for this day.

•°•kellin•°•
{a/n; im not normally going to switch povs like this. because its the first chapter, i want whomever is reading this to know both main characters well. it will mostly be at kellins pov}

"help!" i heard somebody shout. their voice was like honey, being softly poured over chocolate- if that was a good example.
"help!!" they cried out again. this time, more muffled and urgent. i wanted to help them but some force that fell like ivy around my legs was keeping me from speeding over there.
"please! somebody help me!" i felt what felt like a hand over my mouth, keeping me from replying.
i wish i could! my mind screamed. i closed my eyes and cried softly. feeling pain for this voice.

please be okay! i silently urged. hoping.. just hoping..

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

my eyes opened quickly and i sat up even faster. that was a dream? god. it felt so real..

i shook my head. today was the first day of school from summer vacation, and boy was i excited!.. not. sure, i am kellin quinn; king of atlantic view high school. girls and boys throwing themselves onto me. mr. straight A's and adorable smile.
but although everyone there loves me;
i dont love them.

well. like, i do. theyre my loyal subjects. but, like, i dont wanna fuck 'em. yenno?
okay that came out wrong.
well, i think you get the picture now.

i dressed myself in black jeans and a classic nirvana shirt. gotta love kurt cobain ah? i shoved a Smashing Pumpkins sweater into my back in case i get cold later. although, its summer in san fransisco. the chances of that happening are slim to none. and i was already dressed too warm for the season. n'ahh well.
{a/n;; lets skip all of this morning stuff. its honestly too repetitive and boring.}

i closed the door to my apartment and locked it. sighing, i took out my phone and texted justin, telling him to meet me at the usual place. i dropped my skateboard on the cement and started off. speeding passed cars and morning joggers. Ole Fishlips Is Dead Now by Chiodos rang in my ears and the sun shone on my face. its truly beautiful here.
--
"hey man!" justin shouted as i got to the normal spot. everyone was there already. Nick Matthews and Joel Faviere were arguing about something. Gerard and Fred were laughing. nothing was out of place. i looked around the school. girls were with their friends and making out eith their boyfriends. cliques were gossiping, judging, laughing. the new students got to the school on skate boards...

wait.
new students?
i snapped my head back to see them. one was tall. he had on a black tank top and brown shorts. he had longish hair and tattoos. many, many tattoos. he was laughing.

behind him..
woah
behind him was a sex god.
he was short. he had on a black chiodos sweater {good taste in music i see} and black jeans. he had chestnut-brown hair that went down to his shoulders, and an adorable face. he was grinning slightly.

from first glance i knew;

i want to always be the reason behind that boys smile.

{a/n:: yay or nay?

question of the day-
should i keep writing this??

i feel like ots shitty and has a bad plot
you guys decide!}