--kellin--

"Hi, my name is Mike Fuentes." the tall boy from this morning introduced himself.
"hello Mike." the class replied tiredly.
"You can sit byyyyy..." Mrs. Cormier said in her annoying, squeaky voice. i silently prayed it was me. he is my ticket to that sex god. and he looks pretty cool hehe.
"Kellin! Kellin, stand up so Mike knows who you are." Yes! i stood up grinning.
"Yo." Mike said, smirking.
"Hey. m'name is kellin." i held out my hand. he glanced at it and laughed.
"Dude, no need to be so formal." We sat down and started talking quietly so the teacher wouldnt hear us.
"where'd you come from?" I asked. He frowned a bit.
"San Diego." my eyes widened.
" Woah, thats quite a distance. Why?" Mike smirked but then hesitated.
"My brother.." his voice trailed off. "wait what did you ask again? oh right fuck. my mom wanted to 'correct' me. whatever that means. apparently im a 'problem child'" he grinned and i grinned back. i had a feeling him and i were going to be great friends.

"Hey," Mike said after the class was over. "What class do you have next?" i pulled out my schedule.
"euh. english. you?" mike smirked.
"lemme see that." he snatched the paper from my hands. he pulled his out and put them beside eachother. i grinned.
"looks like we have the same classes."
"looks like it."

the two of us walked into the english classroom. we were laughing about something stupid, but my mind was swimming. when i asked why he moved all the way here, he said something about his brother. what happened with his brother?

"Alright. hello elevens, my name is Mr. Crow. and no, im not a bird. birds have boobs." the class laughed. "i know youre all expecting some report on your summer. but c'mon. thats bullshit. interview a partner and yeah. okay. enjoy."
i turned to Mike. this was perfect. i could ask all kinds of questions about the sex god he calls his brother.
"partners?" Mike sniggered and nodded. "Okay, i will interview you first." we both got into more comfortable positions.
"Any siblings?"
"mmh. i have an older brother." older?!
" Whats his name? how old is he?" i tried to keep the excitement out of my voice. Mike laughed at my interest.
" Vic. his name is Vic. he is actually in the grade above us." {a/n: i know that the age gap is not one year. but lol this is an au let me have my fun} my eyes widened. he is so small!
"you can meet him after school if you'd like." i tried not to fanboy then and there.
"yes!! i mean. y-yeah sure. i would love that." Mike laughed.
"would you be able to come over afterschool?" i got even more excited.
"wouldnt you have to ask your mum?" he scoffed
"she would be overjoyed. dont you have to ask yours?" i frowned.
"i dont live with her..." mike frowned too.
"oh. sorry man. its a plan then!"

----afterschool----

after catching up with justin and the boys, i found my way over to mike, clutching my skateboard. i had this baby since i was fourteen. Mike was, already, flirting with some girl. she caught my eye and ditched him. she trailed her hand on my arm. i recognize her now..
"Kellybear! i missed you!" Kate chirped. her voice burnt my eardrums.
"Hey kate. bye Kate." i pushed her put of my way. Mike scoffed.
"Is that an ex?" he asked quietly as Katelynn shouted at me.
"a fucking crazy ex." Mike laughed at me. His eyes went down the the skateboard i was holding.
"woahhh. thats a classic man! where'd you get something like that!" i grinned. i was about to answer before...
"Vic! Hey dont leave without me!" Mike tapped me and started running. he dropped his board and hopped on, i mimicked that. Vic turned his head and smiled at his brother. a momentary look of panic crossed his face when he saw me. "This is my friend Kellin Quinn. he is coming over today." Vic nodded. I smiled and put out my hand. Vic looked adorably scared to take it.
"Oh. sorry. i forgot. you guys dont like formal gestures." Vic looked hesitant but he smiled and curtly nodded.
"i dont think he likes me." i whispered to Mike. Mike laughed at me.
"no no. its not that. he is just really shy. he will open up to you eventually."

yeah.
i hope.

a/n

well
this is a boring motherfucking chapter ah?
its hard to write good chapters and the beginning.
poor shy victor
what was his past ö
very good questions yyyeeesss yeessss yeeesss.

question of the day;
what do you think elephants think about when they are drinking?

aotd;
FUCKTHEPOLICECOMINSTRAIGHTFROMTHEUNDERGROUND

umtil next time

SORRYFORNOTUPDATIMG
I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OMG