chapter 4:the raikage's return to the hidden cloud.naruto's second mission.

It was finally the day that The fourth raikage ay was returning to the hidden cloud village and by some miracle naruto was his personal ANBU escort. They had just left the village and were already half way to the boarders of fire country.
The raikage decided that now was a good time to rest and get better aquatinted with the son of his rival and said.

"So you asked me to tell you about my jinchuriki yugito nii and killer bee right???.
Well then you won't be disappointed. Their both very powerful and have full control over their tailed beasts. Killer bee is my adopted brother. Yugito's like a daughter to me. You could say that I see them as my own family. Your father was a very strong and powerful shinobi when I met him on the battlefield. He was actually the first person to ever be able to outrun me.
So you have a lot to live up to. Your parents were great people. Their sacrifices weren't in vain. They did what was necessary to protect the village and you from the most powerful tailed beast which you now contain. The nine tailed fox.
With enough training you could probably master it's power. We should take a break for now. I'll take the first watch while you set up the camp site."

After setting up the camp site naruto then looked at the raikage and said.

"You know. I never had an easy life growing up because of the nine tails sealed inside me. Everyone treated me like I was The kyuubi incarnate.
But because you are always around I bet that your jinchuriki yugito nii and killer bee were practically praised like heroes for containing their tailed beasts.
They weren't treated like a weapon for the village or talked down to like garbage."

The raikage then asked.

"Did everyone in konoha treat you that way???. Or just the villagers???."

And naruto said.

"Just the villagers mostly.
And maybe a few shinobi.
But not all of the shop owners were bad. There is this ramen place called ichiraku's ramen. They were the first people to treat me like a person. Aside from the hokage that is."

And the raikage said.

"So nobody in konoha aside from you, the hokage,the sannin jiraiya and tsunade, and the council of shinobi and civilian council know who your parents are???.
And that old fool hokage refused to tell anyone because of me the hidden stone and hidden mist???.
Was he really that paranoid???."

And naruto said.

"Apparently he was and still is to the point that it was made a SSS class secret.
Nobody's children were supposed to know I contain the nine tails. Not even me.
I found out on my own. I found out everything on my own. I don't feel like I have any trust left to give the hokage anymore. Accept for his skills that is. With danzo shimura gone he's taken back most of the civilian council."

The raikage felt sad for naruto knowing full well that he's got no family to call his own and no clan to fall back on because his predacesors killed them off. The raikage then had a thought and said.

"What if I told you that not all of the uzumaki clan were destroyed and some actually survived their villages destruction???. If I told you that there's uzumaki clan members scattered across the elemental nations in hiding. What would you do???. And how would you find them???."

And naruto said.

"That's a pretty good question. First I'd have to Know what to look for and where to find them if they are even still alive. And then I'd have to convince them to come with me to the hidden leaf village. Not an easy thing to do. this isn't the time of the first hokage hashirama senju and uzumaki clans alliance anymore. This is The modern day where trust runs very thin with konoha."

And the raikage said.

"Well that's all I needed to hear. Because I have been trying to locate uzumaki clan members ever since your mother Kushina uzumaki slipped through my grasp.
I have a map of the location of possible uzumaki clan member hide outs.the first one is in the hidden grass village. The rest you will have to search for. The maps pretty old. From the time of the second raikage. we should get some sleep."