chapter 11: training with naruto Sensei.

Naruto Sakura and Hinata were currently in a training ground preparing for their training before the chunin exams. Thinking it was going to be something easy like last time they were eager to see what they were learning next. They soon regretted it after naruto handed them five pound training weights and had them put on each arm and leg. Naruto then said.

"Since you girls aren't that knowledgeable in the art of seals I'm going to hold off on that until I think your ready.
Seals are a very tricky and complex art to master. Even my clan who are very adept at the art of seals must train to learn how to do it. Now your probably thinking what do seals have to do with your training right???."

Sakura and Hinata nodded their heads yes and naruto continues and said.

"Well. The reason it's one of the most complex and difficult shinobi art to master even at a beginner level is because they are not considered a form of Ninjutsu that requires hand seals. Ultimately not even the Uchiha clan is able to use the art of sealing because there's no hand seals required the techniques themselves can't be copied. The only person besides jiraiya who is a seal master that was classified as a seals expert would be the fourth Hokage. My father minato namikaze. The seal used to contain the nine tails inside of me was a forbidden technique designed by the uzumaki clan known as the reaper death seal. The name is what it is. A type of sealing technique that summons the death god to assist you in any way...but at a very high cost."

And Sakura asked.

"What cost is that Sensei???.
I mean. If this technique is so dangerous why create it to begin with???."

And naruto said.

"Because only one being of divine Power can weaken or in some cases.. destroy another. The tailed beasts were created by the sage of six paths. Their essentially massive beings of pure raw chakra. Chakra can't be destroyed as it's spiritual energy. It can only become that which exists all around us and reform itself over time. Ultimately a tailed beasts only weakness is being sealed inside what are known as jinchuriki. There's nine of us. I'm the host of the nine tails. The most powerful tailed beast. Anyway. The type of seal I would have given you is what is known as a gravity seal. In a matter of speaking it's like those training weights your wearing. The more your body adjusts to the added gravity the higher the level the seal would increase. This is how I trained myself every day. To give you an idea of how strong I am the highest level of gravity seals I've mastered is twenty. I could go higher then that but that's just an example. The gravity seals help suppress my natural speed and strength.
Watch."

Naruto then went through a series of hand seals and said.

"Uzumaki sealing art: gravity seal level one:release!!!."

Sakura and Hinata then watched as naruto's chakra levels jumped ten times what they were before!!!. Naruto then walked over to a large Boulder and punched it turning it into dust. Hinata and Sakura's jaws dropped.
They couldn't believe naruto's that powerful!!!.
Naruto then closed the gravity seal again and said.

"So as you can see because of the level of chakra I have I'm basically almost on the same level if not stronger then tsunade senju of the sannin.
My speed is faster then that of the yellow flash of konoha.
So what do you say???. Weights or gravity seals???."

And Sakura and Hinata said.

"We'll use the weights for now Sensei. Those seals would crush our bodies!!!."

And naruto said.

"A very wise choice. Now I want to know if you girls have been constantly practicing your chakra control and elemental affinities. Have you???."

And Sakura said.

"Yes Sensei we have. I've even began to study medical Ninjutsu and genjutsu like you recommended. Kurenai Sensei has been helping me with genjutsu and hinata's been learning a lot about medical Ninjutsu as well.
I've also managed to combine my earth and fire manipulation to create the lava release."