chapter 8: battle on the bridge. a dance with death

Naruto and team 7 were guarding tazuna and the bridge workers when suddenly a heavy mist rolls in and zabuza's sinister laughing could be heard.
However that laughing stopped when he saw only one person standing there.
Zabuza then started backing away in fear and said.

"No!!!. No it's not possible!!!..
Your.. your him!!!. Your the shinobi that all other shinobi run in fear of!!!!. Your the kii raiton kitsune!!!. Gato you fat little man!!!. If I don't die here I'll kill you myself!!!.
Sorry kid... I'd love to stick around for a while but your way out of my league!!!."

Zabuza then turned around and started running for his life back to haku and said.

"Haku we're out of here!!!. This contract with gato isn't worth our lives!!!. Run haku before he...."

Haku then said.

"What's wrong master zabuza???. You look like you have just seen the devil. Is something wrong???."

And zabuza said.

"I don't care how much gato's paying us to kill the bridge builder.. I'm not fighting that Man. He's a kid but he fights like the devil. They say he wiped out half of the Uchiha clan in a single night. Open up the bingo book and look up the kii raiton kitsune."

Haku did as instructed and what he saw frightened him and said.

"We're definitely going to die here aren't we master zabuza???. "

And zabuza said.

"Yes haku.. yes we are."

Naruto then said as he stood there with his hands in his pockets lazily."

"So... your one of the legendary seven hidden mist swordsman zabuza momochi huh???. Gotta say I'm not very impressed right now if you run at the sight of a kid.
And who is this with you???.
I sense the ice release bloodline coming from you.
Haku was it???. Would you like to see my ice style technique???."

Now haku was curious so he asked.

"Your able to use the ice release???. This will be interesting. You have the first move."

And naruto said.

"The first move has already been made. Just look at your feet."

Haku and zabuza then looked at the ground where they were standing and noticed that the the frozen water beneath their feet was creeping up their legs and spread across their arms and chest. Haku and zabuza's eyes widened in disbelief and curious as to how it was possible zabuza asked.

"What's going on here???. What the hell kid. I didn't see you use any hand seals!!!.
What kind of ice jutsu is this!!!."

And naruto said.

"Ice release: crystal ice coffin jutsu. This is a personal favorite of mine since the longer your inside those things the quicker your body temperature is going to drop until you go into hypothermic shock. After that comes pneumonia and then eventually....death.
Sounds like fun right???."

Zabuza then said.

"Is it too late to surrender and join konoha???."

And naruto said.

"Hmm.. that depends. What skills aside from medical and Kenjutsu do you have to offer???."

And zabuza said.

"I could tell you how many men gato's paying to come here right now with him.
But knowing your reputation you could take them on yourself right???."

And naruto said.

"Why don't I remove my mask and introduce myself properly."

Naruto then took off his mask and said.