chapter 12: the counter strategy

Naruto and jiraiya had gotten word from their spy network that orochimaru was in the process of getting ready for an invasion of the hidden leaf village and naruto had the perfect plan to to keep the third hokage from sacrificing himself to stop him from succeeding.
Naruto knew that orochimaru would be coming back to get his revenge and to obtain the sharingan eyes.
However. What orochimaru didn't account for was a secret task force of uzumaki clan members with the knowledge of how to remove the curse Mark and reverse the Edo tensei jutsu. Boy would orochimaru be surprised when he found out that it was not the real Hiruzen Sarutobi he'd be trapping but rather..his own death. The plan was simple.
Naruto would pose as the third hokage and when orochimaru triggered his invasion. Naruto would reveal himself in his anbu black ops mask. Kushina was against the idea but she knew that naruto was far too much like his father to let someone close to him die for the village. Naruto then said.

"So the way I see it orochimaru will be using the one tails jinchuriki to bring down the village. I'll have two Shadow clones on standby to use my chakra chains and wood release to subdue the one tails and keep it from destroying everything. While the real me disguised as you watches orochimaru disguised as the kazekage rasa from the kage box. Once he thinks he's gotten the 'third Hokage' trapped within his barrier I'll reveal myself and kill him before he can use the Edo tensei jutsu. If he manages to use it before I can get close enough to kill him... well let's just say I've done my research in the uzumaki clan archives for a weakness and I found one. But I can't share it with you. Clan laws prohibit me from doing so.
Plus. I don't trust you to keep it secret from the council."

And Hiruzen said.

"And why am I excluded from knowing this secret naruto???. I'm the hokage.
If you know something you must tell me. I'm  your superior. Other then jiraiya and tsunade I outrank you.
But...the uzumaki clan never fully trusted konoha did they???. Your clan was very formidable in war and politics. and still is apparently."

And naruto said.

"It's not a matter of why I don't want to trust you with what I know it's more a matter of what garuntee do I have you wouldn't let it fall into the wrong hands. Particularly the village council."

And Hiruzen said.

"You really don't trust them do you naruto???. Very well.
If you don't want to share it with me willingly I can always have ibiki morino get the information from you."

And naruto said.

"Hahahaha. Good luck with that one old man. The things he's seen me do to people like danzo shimura would give you nightmares for weeks!!!.
Didn't you ever wonder why he's not the one torturing people anymore???. It's because I have done things to prisoners that would make your skin stand up on the back of your neck. Things that would make even the shinigami wet his unholy cloak and run to the all mighty creator kami!!!."

Hiruzen then went a pale white with fear in his eyes.
He couldn't believe naruto would do such horrible things to prisoners!!!.
Granted they deserved it but still. To torture someone to the point it makes the death god look like a scared little school girl!!!. It was unheard of!!!. But. He believed naruto either way.  Hell he had actually made ibiki morino and Anko mitarashi look sane!!!. And not even inoichi yamanaka could do that!!!.
Naruto then said.

"So... what do you think old Man???. Should I take your place in the kage box or will you handle orochimaru yourself???."

And Hiruzen said.

"Your sure you can pull this off naruto???. I don't want to think about what your family. Especially your mother would do to me if you got killed. I'd never be able to forgive myself."