𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @SaltyPancakesSSO

Title: Lamp

TW: Mentions of murder + April O'Neil

I loved the turtles; they were the world to me. But Mikey was different. He was cute and unappreciated. He was a lot smarter than people gave him credit for, and he had potential to be the best ninja out of all of his brothers. If only he paid attention and was a little more serious. But, that was Mikey. Mikey was in the moment, sweet, and so unserious it was almost dangerous at this point, but that's what I loved about him.

I would never hurt him or his brothers. But, that April girl; I never liked her. The fact that she played around with Donnie's feelings was bad enough. But, Mikey, my Mikey, had a secret crush on her. So, I fixed the problem.

Honestly, she had it coming.

++++++++++

"Hey, (y/n). What's up? Wait, what are you doing?" April demanded as I picked up her kitchen knife and began slowly walking towards her. I chuckled at the look of fear on her face as she ran to her room and locked the door. Huh, I guess she forgot I had a skeleton key to her apartment. That she'd given me. Oh, well. Makes my life a little bit easier.

"April, I just wanna talk," I gave her room puppy eyes as I opened the door and stepped into her room, turning around to close the slab of wood behind me. I blocked the door with a chair and turned back towards April, who attempted to suddenly throw her lamp at my head. I easily ducked and threw the knife at her. I had been aiming for her stomach, but it hit her head so that made my job easier. It fell into her head with a thunk, and she fell backwards, body flipping over her bed and onto the narrow strip of carpet beside the bed and window.

"You shouldn't play with feelings. Bad things happen." I smiled as I stared down at April's body, bleeding everywhere. She had already bled underneath the bed and it was now soaking the carpet near the the other side of the frame, turning almost half her entire bedroom floor deep red.

"Gotta go comfort the boys. They'll probably know about your passing here in a few hours. See ya!" I skipped out of the apartment and made my way back to mine to take a shower and wait for that call. And then, it came.

"(Y/n)?" a sobbing Mikey called me and I played the concerned best friend, actually ending up doing that since his sobbing actually killed me on the inside.

"Mikey? What's wrong? Why are you crying? Is it Raph again?" I demanded, secretly punching myself on the inside for making him cry. I didn't think April's death would affect him this much.

"I'll be right over."

++++++++++

I was now hugging a slightly red-eyed Mikey as we sat on his bed together.

"I miss her," he said, closing his eyes and hugging me tighter. I closed my eyes and let a few tears fall myself. April was actually one of my only human friends and now that she was gone, I was going to be alone. April is what held me and Casey Jones together, and now that she was gone, he would no doubt go back to his other friends and never speak to me again unless we were together in the lair.

But, I did what I had to do. Once they boys got over her death, it would just be us again. No one would take them away from me again.

"Yeah, me too," I'm gonna miss the way that knife went through her head so smooth. And the way she screamed. That was fun. Too bad we can't do it again. That's what I'll miss about you, April. Killing you.

"Will you stay? With me?" Mikey's voice cut me out of my dark thoughts. I ran a hand down his face softly and nodded, leaning forward to press a kiss against his forehead.

"Of course. You'll always have me."

And I'll always have you.

++++++++++

Woah, for a second this turned into a April x reader. And then, I remembered this girl is supposed to be insane. Sorry this took so long, but here I am! Thanks!