12

"It's a good day." JeongYeon said smiling ear to ear as NaYeon entered inside the elevator.

"Hello." NaYeon waved at the little girl.

"Hello, I'm here too." JeongYeon said pouting.

"Hello mister, I don't know you." NaYeon said smirking waving at him. He huffed looking away.

"Hey, I'm sorry." NaYeon said poking his cheek.

"You're bullying my oppa." Nami said looking at NaYeon.

"Yeah, I'm bullying your oppa." NaYeon said pinching JeongYeon's cheek. He giggled removing her hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I have classes in the morning."

"Let's meet on the roof top later." JeongYeon said with his puppy eyes. NaYeon smiled and nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just want to ask for the last time."

"I left my class just to meet you. Can you please say it fast?"

"You left your class for me. Isn't it enough to tell me that you still love me?" DaHyun asked smirking.

"No, I don't. See, I have a girlfriend." Sana said calmly.

"She's not yet your girlfriend."

"I am." JiHyo said from behind. DaHyun looked at her with a glare.

"I am her girlfriend. So, can you leave her alone now?"

"See miss, I know she's using you just for an excuse. She still loves me."

"I'm not using her. She's my love now DaHyun."

"I don't believe." He said scoffing.

Sana clenched her jaws and looked at JiHyo. JiHyo nodded. Sana pulled JiHyo in a kiss making DaHyun look away. He clenched his fists while closing his eyes tightly. Sana broke the kiss smiling at JiHyo.

"If you want another proof then I have that too." Sana said fishing out something from her pocket.

"I'm gonna make her mine and only mine." Sana said and put the ring in JiHyo's finger.

DaHyun was speechless now. He released a heavy sigh and turned around. Sana smiled as she was able to make him believe that she didn't love him. DaHyun stopped his steps and turned to Sana.

"I'm always there for you if you need me." He said and left.

Sana looked at JiHyo's hand she was holding then to the ring. Sana sighed internally and looked at JiHyo.

"I'm sorry for using you as an excuse." Sana said removing the ring but JiHyo stopped her.

"He was right. You're using me as an excuse."

"No, JiHyo. I don't wanna force myself on you. I can't do this."

"I'm ready Sana."

"For what?" Sana asked confusedly.

"I'm ready to accept you." JiHyo said with her gummy smile.

Sana squealed in happiness and lifted JiHyo up not minding her weight. JiHyo giggled as Sana rubbed her nose on her tummy.

"Put me down please." JiHyo said taking support on her shoulder. Sana put her down.

"I'm so happy love." Sana said pulling her close.