FINAL

"Breakfast is ready. Wake up." NaYeon said cutely waking up her husband. JeongYeon yawned rubbing his eyes.

"Why did you wake up early?"

"I don't know. I woke up early so I thought to get up and make breakfast."

"Come sit here with me." JeongYeon pulled her close to sit beside him.

"How are you feeling now?"

"It's hurting a bit but it's okay now."

"I'm sorry."

"It happens JeongYeon-ah. Come on, wash up now."

"Should we wash up together?" He asked pulling her on the bed.

"Bad for you because I took shower earlier."

"Take again with me."

"No, not now."

"Then? When?" He pouted.

"Later." She said getting up and patted his head.

"Come on, you'll be late for office."

.

.

.

.

.

"And this one is my friend. Best friend." RyuJin said showing the picture in his phone.

"Yoona or Yuna?"

"Yuna." RyuJin said empathizing the word.

"And this one, guess who?" He said sliding the next picture.

"I don't know." JeongYeon shrugged off.

"She's my girlfriend." RyuJin said proudly.

"Woah. Great choice."

"Her name is ChaerYeong."

"My brother's name is similar to her. ChaeYoung and ChaerYeong." JeongYeon said sipping his coffee.

"You have a brother too?"

"I have a family dude." JeongYeon said casually.

"You're married?" Yeji asked as he entered inside. JeongYeon nodded.

"But last time you said you're single." Yeji frowned.

"Show me the proof. I don't believe that you're married." RyuJin demanded.

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone." JeongYeon said especially looking at RyuJin.

"Promise." Both said in unison. JeongYeon called them near and fished out his phone.

"Don't break your promise. So, this is my wife." JeongYeon said showing NaYeon's picture with him.

"Woahhh. Is it even real?" Yeji asked gasping.

"Isn't it photoshopped?"

"It's not." JeongYeon said frowning.

"Wait, late me show you." JeongYeon said and called NaYeon. They both matched the number of NaYeon and covered their mouth.

"Yes sweetheart? Don't you have work? You called me for the fifth time already."

"I'm missing you NaYeon." JeongYeon said pouting.

"Alright, you can come home earlier. I'll talk to oppa." NaYeon answered.

"I can't wait to see you." JeongYeon said and ended the call.

"Seriously? You called Im NaYeon."

"No, I called my wife. Don't tell anyone." He said warning them. They both looked at each other.

"Yah, tell me. You promised me." He whined. Yeji smirked.

"Yeji-ah, I'll tell Lia that you always drink with me." JeongYeon threatened.

"And you...I'll tell your girlfriend that you always watch porn with me." JeongYeon said pointing at RyuJin.

"I won't tell anyone." They both said bowing. JeongYeon smirked in victory.

.

.

.

.

.

"And that will be all." Im JaeBum, the new CEO of Im Corps said handing the file to RyuJin.

"Thank you, sir." He bowed and walked out of the cabin.

RyuJin frowned when he saw a familiar girl in his office. He walked toward her. The girl grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the elevator.

"Chae..." RyuJin tried to free himself. They both entered inside the elevator.

ChaerYeong let go of RyuJin's hand and slapped him hardly. RyuJin frowned holding his jaw. He looked at her confusedly. She grabbed his collar pinning him on the metal wall.

"How dare you to lie to me?" ChaerYeong yelled.

"What I did?"

"You don't know what you did?"

"No." RyuJin shook his head.

"You're a fucking pornstar. You lied to me."

"Chae..."

"I saw it here. I don't need your explanation." ChaerYeong burst out showing her phone and left as the door was opened.

"What should I do now?" RyuJin mumbled.

"JeongYeon hyung can help me." He said and pressed the button to go up to his floor.

The End

(The Pornstar Next Door)

*********

Another book is finished...

Hope you'll like my other books too...