CH 25

Previously

*in space a pod is slowly drift towards Remnant*

Goldbug *opens optics*

Now 

*in court yard*

Ironwood "Ah, Ozpin. It is good to see you again."

Ozpin "General Ironwood. It is unusual you are here. Headmasters don't usually travel with their students to tournaments."

Ironwood "With the nice weather I thought getting away from Atlas might be a good idea."

Ozpin "Sure it was. Or perhaps you wanted to see Miss Goodwitch again."

Ironwood "Guilty."

Onslaught *in holoform* "General Ironwood, the last of the suplies have been offloaded from the ship."

Ozpin "And who might you be?"

Ironwood "This is Onslaught. Combaticon leader."

Ozpin "You woundn't happen to be related to the decepticons could you?"

Onslaught "The combaticons are a subfaction of decepticons. Me and my team form the combiner, Bruticus."

Ironwood "The Combaticons have been a great help in advancing military vehicles."

Ozpin "I see. Can you two give me a second?"  *calls team DSTN over speaker*

*10 minutes later*

Novaburst "Is there a problem, Professor Ozpin?"

Ozpin "No, Jaune, there isn't. But I believe the general's aid is someone you know."

Onslaught "Good day, Nova."

Novaburst "Onslaught. It is good to see you again."

Treadshot "Where are the rest of the Combaticons?"

Onslaught "They're outside at the air dock finishing up some final checks."

*at airship*

Swindle "You know, Brawl. With all the good looking femmes around here I'm afraid Nova fell for one of them."

Brawl *while carrying crate* "Don't you remember nothing, Swindle? Nova said the students here hated him after his fake credentials were revield."

Vortex "But considering some of the femme aren't from this academy, it's safe to assume that Swindle's outcome isn't a definate, but isn't unlikely."

Blastoff "To bad Bonecrusher ain't here. Maybe his psycoligist processor could explain to me what the frag you just said."

Vortex "I mean there is a small possibility Nova fell helm over peds for a femme from another academy."

Swindle "Like the boss with Winter?"

Blastoff "Exactly."