CH 31

Previously

Skyquake *whispers* "Perhaps they do not wish to reviel their true colors if they are around others for an extended amount of time."

Treadshot "We'll just have to wait and see."

Now

*with Novaburst and Velvet*

Velvet "Jaune? I've been wondering something."

Novaburst "What is it, honeybun."

Velvet "How did you get so strong?"

Novaburst "My better father and some of his friends helped train me."

Velvet "Who?"

Novaburst "The Decepticon Justice Devision."

Velvet "I'm confused."

Novaburst "I think I should start from the begining. After my transcriptd were revealed I received a comm from my father who disowned me and demanded the family sword back. In anger and greif I lobbed the sword into the ocean and ran into the Emerald Forest hoping a grimm would kill me. *Velvet gasps* Eventually a beowolf found me and attacked, but before I could be killed I was brought to another realm, facing Primus, God of the transformers and core of Cybertron."

Velvet "Cybertron?"

Novaburst "My home. Sadly it has died due to a millenium of civil war."

Velevet "Why was there a civil war?"

Novaburst *pulls Velvet closer* "Where do we begin? For eons Cybertron, my home, was a peaceful world. Until the rise of Optimus Prime. Once he was a lowly archivist in Iacon. He had potential. He was intelligent, charasmatic, and he had a strong ember. But it was in the wrong place. Through reading many historical records he became inspired to strike against the autocrocy that governed Cybertron and bring it to the ground. Many agreed to his views, and he recruited thousands to his cause. He named his faction 'Autobots' as a referance to their autonomus nature from our sociaty. Optimus murdered Sentinal Prime, Cybertron's dictator and took power for himself, but nothing changed for the better, the irony is that once Sentinal was removed Optimus became a dictator himself much worse than sentinal, fueled by greed and a desire for unlimited power. His original goal of bringing peace and prosperity to all was entirely forgotten. Only pure averusk excisted. Fortunatly there was hope. From our darkest hour came a bright light, Megatron, a young gladiator from Kaon. He recognized the change requiredin Cybertronian society, to make it a fairer and more just system, but he was wise enough to reliese Prime's methods were wrong. Prime did not care for the well being of the lower classes, only complete and utter control over the planet and eventually the galaxy. Megatron swore to make sure Optimus's crimes did not go unpunished and formed an army to fight against the evil autobots who plauged our planet, the decepticons, of which I am one. With the nobal Starscream and loyal Soundwave at his sides, Megatron began to retaliate, pushing back the advancing autobot forces and winning the embers of the Cybertronian population. But our war would not be won so easily. Like a cancer it spread across the planet, halting all production of life giving energon. Billions were killed. Cybertron became uninhabitable. My home... My home is gone."

Velvet *hugs Novaburst* "Well, atleast you have a second home here."

Novaburst *kisses back* I'm glad it's with you. *pulls her close* I love you, Velvet."

Velvet "I love you too."