2 - the hospital

Todoroki POV
I better hurry Fuyumi sounded really upset. *todoroki now sprinting to the hospital* I don't think the hospital near our house is to far from here. I wonder why my father did that too, he is never really that abusive to anyone but mum and I, well not mum anymore. I hope Midoriya is ok from what Fuyumi said it sounded pretty bad.

*Todoroki finally arriving at the hospital stops for a moment to catch his breath, when he noticed his sister's car parked out the front of the hospital and Fuyumi draging an unconscious green haired boy out of her car.*

"Sis" yells Todoroki. * Todoroki runs over to them*

"Shoto" said Fuyumi as she started to cry *looking at Deku lying on the floor *

*todoroki immediately looks at Deku, he picks Midoriya up still looking at him unconsciously lying in his arms and at all of his wounds.*

"Hey Fuyumi, go inside and tell the nurse at the front desk what has happened and how serious the situation is. If they ask for his name it is Izuku Midoriya."

"Ok but what About you"

" I need to walk slowly so that I don't make his injuries worse. Now go."

*Fuyumi runs inside and tells the nurse what has happened while Todoroki walk in slowly with Deku in his arms until the nurse brings a bed out. Todoroki place Deku on the bed and the nurse tells them to wait in the waiting room till they get Deku in a stable condition.*

3 hours later.

*the nurse walks up to Fuyumi and Shoto.* "What is your relationship with the patient." said the nurse

"We are very close friends" said Todoroki

"Do you know his parents" the nurse asked

"I know were his mother lives but not her number". Said Todoroki

"Unfortunately we can let you see the patient until the parents is informed about what has happened" and the nurse walks away
——————-
"Fuyumi I want you to stay here just in case and I am going to run and tell Midoriyas' mum" explains Shoto

"Ok , but be safe" yelled Fuyumi as Shoto started running away

Todoroki finally gets to deku's house after he got lost a couple of times. He knocks on the door very quietly first because he is so nervous and gradually gets louder, until Inko answers the door.

"Yes, oh you are that Todoroki boy Izuku is always talking about. What brings you here today." Said Inko cheerfully

"Um w well Midoriya w was at attacked a and is in the ho hospital r right now. C c could I t take you th there." Todoroki stuttered

"Oh my I will drive us there right now could you give me directions" Inko said worried

Inko and Todoroki rushes to the car and Inko drove as fast as she could. Todoroki could see that she was trying to hold back tears as she was so worried for her son. They get to the hospital after about 10 mins.

Inko and Todoroki run into the hospital. Inko quickly tells the nurse at the front desk her name and her sons name. The nurse guides Inko to midoriya's room but tells Todoroki to stay behind.

Todoroki couldn't stop thinking about how midoriya was going and what Inko said about him earlier "Izuku is always talking about you" that line was just playing over and over in his head. Todoroki couldn't get rid of the thought and was wondering what midoriya would say about him.

About an hour later
Inko walks out of midoriya's room crying and finally said that Shoto and Fuyumi can come in
———-///—————///————-///————//

Sorry I have been really slack and haven't posted anything in ages so I hope you enjoy this Chapter.