8 - oh shit

Canadian flag POV

As I was walking home my anxiety worsened every step closer I got to my house. 'Bing' my phone went of for the millionth time on the way home. I knew who It was I just chose to ignore  every text and call I got from him while looking after Midoriya. My breathing stated to get heavier as I played many scenarios of what would happen when I got home.

I new this was going to get bad so I walked into a small alleyway where no one would see me. I slide down the cold brick wall and tuck my knees to my chest. At this point I was gasping for air " I can't breath" I kept trying to say over and over again not that anyone can hear me. My whole body was shaking and I felt small, warm, salty tears start running down my face. My vision was already unclear however I started to see small black dots that grew and grew until darkness.

I woke up and it was now dark with only the bright crescent moon lighting up the sky. It was also very cold and cloudy as it might rain. I found myself on the floor in a dirty alley way. There I remembered that I had a panic attack walking home thinking of that thing i'm meant to call father.

Small time skip ...

Here I am outside my house frozen in fear. All the lights were turned on meaning no one was asleep yet. I was for sure going to get beat after not answering any calls and texts for days and not coming to this house after school finished. What does it matter.

I slowly open the door trying to creep inside and then suddenly I am engulfed in a warm hug. At this time I assumed it was natsuo cause I felt he kinda cared for me. than I herd the person above me speak " I was so worried where have you been" however this was not natsuo's voice it was Endevour's. My eyes widened in shock. This can't be right my father hates me. But. What if he doesn't. Maybe he's changed.

Of corse I was just kidding myself , my father has never loved me what would make him change now. Without a single moment to react I was thrown against the wall, hard. I believe I was winded as it was getting harder to breath. All I could hear was yelling but I couldn't make out any words. All I could do was curse myself for being so naive to that scumbags manipulative behaviour. It's not like he hasn't done that before yet I let my Gard down and here I am getting beat beyond comprehension. I can't feel the pain anymore due to the amout of kicks I've had to my head and stomach. I start to feel dizzy and my vision has gone blurry. The disgusting taste of metal lingers within my mouth I finally see him walk away.

I try to push through all the pain in my body as I attempt to stand up, barely succeeding. I limp all the way back to my room collapsing on the floor. I just laid there not moving a muscle trying not to afflict anymore damage to my body. This is one of those moments I wish I could cry but my old emotions are long gone I don't think I can remember how crying felt. I've guess I have just felt numb for so long.

I'm such a monster can't even cry in so much pain I may as well be life less. My eye finally grow heavy as I fall in a deep sleep.

------------:)-----------------:)-----------------:)----------------:)--------------------:)------------

Hi,
Sorry the chapter is a little shorter that the last one. I just felt it was I good place to end it U know. Anyways I am now going to do some beautiful annoying self promo. I now have a TikTok cosplay account and I would really appreciate it if u gave me a follow there my acount is systevel_cos.

Also, one more thing I just wanna say THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 1k READS AND 40 VOTES. U GUYS R TRUELY AMAZING AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

Anyways, bye

-Ebeth ♥️♥️♥️