9 - um hi guess i wrote somthing

Recap
I try to push through all the pain in my body as I attempt to stand up, barely succeeding. I limp all the way back to my room collapsing on the floor. I just laid there not moving a muscle trying not to afflict anymore damage to my body. This is one of those moments I wish I could cry but my old emotions are long gone I don't think I can remember how crying felt. I've guess I have just felt numb for so long.

I'm such a monster can't even cry in so much pain I may as well be life less. My eye finally grow heavy as I fall in a deep sleep.

Deku POV
I got my house keys out of my pocket fiddling with them for a moment until I found the right key. I put the key in the key hole and twisted making the door unlock. I stepped inside to smell the delicious smell of my mother cooking. She was a great cook. I always love the food she makes me. I walk into the kitchen and whisper "I'm home", not being surprised when Mum came flying around the kitchen table tackling me in a warm, comfortably familiar hug. It was I little much tho and I try to whisper to her to let go a little. I glad that she heard me because she let go.

I looked up to see warm tears running down her face. I could tell she was really worried but happy i was back in her arms. "I was so worried u wouldn't make it home" she said with tears still spilling across her cheeks. "It's all okay Mum Todoroki walked me home just in case" I whispered.

We stood up and she told me dinner would be ready soon and that I was to get cleaned up. I walked up stairs to my room and threw my backpack down and flopped down on my bed. God I missed being home.

I'm really glad todoroki helped me today. He is really so kind, however he was acting strange when I mentioned the holidays. I know it was only a slight change of expression but something must be wrong. Why would he lie about how I was hurt? Maybe I should text him and make sure he got home safe and to thank him for today.
———————————————————————————
❄️Todoroki🔥

Hey Todoroki I was checking u got home safely.

Also thank u for helping me with my dorm today

I will make sure to make it up to u!!
———————————————————————————
Just as I finished texting Mum called me down for dinner. Oh well maybe he will respond while I eat. Yeah I'm sure he's fine.

*Time skip brought to u by this funny kiribaku comic

After dinner...
I went to check my phone after dinner to see if todoroki had replied yet, because surly he would be home by now. I checked my phone to see nothing it had been a solid hour, he must have gotten home! Right?

Todoroki's POV

I woke upon my bedroom floor, pain still aching throughout my body. Damn why does it hurt so much. I should have been used to it by now.

I checked my phone to still find all the notifications from earlier however there were some from Midoriya I must have missed last time I checked. I read them, he is so caring. however I couldn't respond now it's 3am it would probably make him more concerned. I decided to leave it alone and reply later.

I was still so tired that I came to the conclusion of falling back to sleep even though it would still have to be on the floor, as I was in to much pain to move to my bed.

The next morning was so much worst. It really did hurt like a bitch. I had to push through the pain though because I needed to clean myself up. I also should check out how damaged my body is after last night.

No wonder it hurt so bad. I had a huge bruise both on my abdomen and right shoulder my left knee was very swollen and red but the worst thing of all was the damage to my face. I had bruising down the left side of my jawline as well as my right eye was swollen and the cheek bone right underneath was bruised. Lastly my lip was split which must have been where the metallic taste of blood came from last night.

I haven't seen it this bad in a long time and the worst part about the bruising to my face is that it is very hard to cover up or hide. So let's hope I don't have to see anyone today.

I turned the shower on and got in. My cuts stung a little but it was ok after a while, however the bruising must have been really bad as the water pressure of the shower even caused pain to those areas. I just had to push through the pain even for a few minutes just to clean myself off.

I got out of the shower and got dressed into some sweatpants and my oversized jumper and then limped back into bed. I just had to hope that nobody would try to talk to me physically and virtually. I was so tired and eventually fell back asleep.

———————————————————————————

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time the last couple months have been a roller coaster. If I take to long to upload the next chapter just spam the comment section to make another chapter. Anyway I think imma get a head start on the next chapter just cuz.
Hope u enjoyed :)

-Ebeth