7 - what if

Todo POV
(Small recap) Suddenly as I am arguing with the doctors I here a large thump come from inside the hospital room we all rush in to see Midoriya on the floor rubbing his head

I fell a sudden relief as I see him, however I must keep calm and composed, absolutely no crying. I slowly walk over to him and give him a huge hug and chuckle a bit "hows your head?" I ask with another chuckle. Midoriya was obviously surprised at my reaction as I don't think he has ever heard me laugh before.

Deku POV
I wake up guessing it is probably the weekend and roll over however there was no more bed there I suddenly fall of the bed and as I sit up from the fall I bang my head slightly on the bed. Ow I thought to myself as I rub my head. I then herd a loud crash of the door swing about 4 people rush in then I realise I'm not at home I'm in a hospital again. I thought I broke up with u, u damn hospital bed, damit. I thought as I realised where I was.

Before I could register anymore of what was going on I felt this warmth around which I quickly realised it was todoroki with one side being significantly colder. He then gently releases the hug and I heard his lovely soothing voice say " hows your head?" God I loved his voice he could always calm me down. But then I heard him chuckle don't get me wrong I loved hearing it, but I don't think I have ever heard him chuckle before.

Just I was about to speak I feel this excruciating pain shoot through my neck and I could defiantly not speak. I felt my start wonder why was it so painful there. I slightly touch my neck to fell this huge scar and then I remember. I remember all of it from todoroki disappearing to his father almost killing me.

I than hear another voice "hello Midoriya I fell that you need to know that you were in a accident which happens to only slightly damage your vocal folds however you will be able to speak normally in two to three weeks. Also now that you are awake we need to now run a couple of tests to make sure everything is ok. " I nod in response as I know this is normal procedure. He politely asked everyone else to leave the room except one other nurse and everyone obliged.

As the doctor and nurse were doing some tests I started to think about the accident. I was very likely that the whole truth was not told. Just imagine a news headline like " Endevour strangles high school student looking for his son shoto. " I am guessing it was probably substituted to something like the LOV. I wonder who know the truth.

I start to think about the situation more however the more I think about the situation the more unreal it is to me. Why would THE ENDEVOUR act that way ? Why was he so angry? My head kept filling with more and more questions. But then I had the most dreadful thought pop into my head. W-what if todoroki was treated like that in his own home. I mean it would explain the reason why he fells as if he is becoming more and more distant. It would explain the very little emotions he show.

"-riya -doriya Midoriya ! Sir are you ok? Why are you crying?" I had no idea I was crying it must have been those awful thoughts I was thinking about. "Oh right sorry sir I forgot you could not speak." He handed me a piece of paper and a pen, I wrote that it was all good and nothing to worry about. The nurse just nodded and proceed to tell me all the tests were done and I was free to have the visitors outside to come back in now.

As soon as the door opened I saw my mother rushing giving me a huge hug balling Her eyes out sobbing things like "don't you ever scare me like that again."the amount of times I have heard that phrase is unbelievable and every time I alway think no promises. After a solid 15 minutes my mum finally lets go.

During this time I recognised that along  with todoroki standing in my room was Mr Azaiwa. Although when I looked at him he gave me a sweet smile and I could see that he had so much care in his eyes. I could tell that he worried about me.

Todo POV

Once Midoriya woke up I knew they would have to run some tests to make sure that his body was functioning properly. During this time Mr Azaiwa and I were asked to wait outside. Inko was not here at the time as she went to take a call and go to the bathroom. Once she got back we told her Midoriya was awake as this happen I saw a great deal of relief wash over her. She was so worried but I mean most peoples parents worry constantly about their children can't say the same for mine however.

Another week passed of Midoriya in the hospital but after that he finally got discharged.  By this time the school year was over and it was holidays so no one was in the dorms. He also still couldn't speak to his normal standard but he could still whisper, which means he will be able to talk again.

We went to Midoriya's dorm room to pick up what was left there and as I was helping him clean out his dorm room. We kept chatting at this time when the topic of what we were doing over the holidays came up. It that moment it hit me like a  tonne of bricks I was going to have to go back home and live with that thing I'm meant to call father.  Luckily I don't think Midoriya saw the change in my expression as he was whispering on about his plans.

Midoriya POV

After I was discharged from the hospital Todoroki was kind enough to come with me to clean out the rest of my dorm room. We were just chatting away when we came across the topic of what was happening over the holidays, I saw a slight change in his expression but I didn't want to mention it right now.

Once we were finished we split ways both going home, however on the way home I couldn't stop thinking about Todoroki especially when we were talking. I think there must be something going on at his home but I won't confront him yet until I'm completely sure.

——————————————~~~————————-~~~—————————-~~~————————————~~~————————

Hi again

I was low key proud of how much I wrote. Hope u guys like the slightly longer chapter. Anyway enjoy ;)

-Ebeth