I thought about you

4.15 PM - here I am again, the umpteenth time when I can't sleep...
I think back on everything that happened and I can't take off the image of Jim who with his gaze tried to convey all his love to me.

Almost 6 months have passed since the terrible accident, he just wanted to save my family, her daughter and her friends, he gave his life for them.

I don't know why but I continue to convince myself that he's not dead.  I am reminded of his ways of looking at me, his funny jokes, his way of being, his spirit of hero...

I was wrong in everything, I felt something strong for him and I never told him, never.  I always wanted to have dinner with him at Enzo, I got involved with others things, but the only thing I wanted was to go with him to a romantic dinner.

I lay my head on the pillow and try to sleep, a few tears fall on my face. I try to think of something else, but it's useless, it's always the same story...

I get out of bed and go out to the balcony to smoke a cigarette to unload the nervous. How much I miss Hawkins, how much I miss Hopper...

-THIS STORY IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN LOVE WITH JOPPER. THIS IS A CONTINUOUS OF STRANGER THINGS, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FOURTH SEASON BUT IMAGINING NEVER HURTS-